Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are We Sissy or Femme, CD or Bimbo or ....?
(06-04-2018, 07:25 AM)michelle.busty Wrote: Good job, Dana.  I was getting worried as I read your message, but in the end you came to the exact right conclusion!

Michelle

Hello Michelle

Thanks for stopping by and having a read and for visiting my intro.
So nice to find a place where we can all express ourselves without
worrying about what others might think.

I am really enjoying the forum and have seen many items here at the store
that I am interested in. Can hardly wait to shop and buy a few things.
Sometimes I just get carried away and I want everything.....

Hugs and Kisses
Dana

(06-04-2018, 08:01 AM)JenniferIN Wrote: Very interesting read Dana. You touch on a lot of issues with one simple post and I agree with your assessment in the end that we are all different at different times.

I guess in my mind I do not identify as anything else but...me. I am who I am and while I am not out in the open with this, I don’t care about the labels society wants to place on us. I am me and that is the only label I subscribed to.

It will be interesting to debate this more in the future as all of us never reach a destination in this life. We are all on an ever changing journey...which makes this all so exciting.

Jen

Hi Jen

Hope this response finds you doing well.

I spend a bit of time wandering around the internet looking at things and really did see
those interviews and it had got me thinking.....thinking obviously about myself and wondered
more whether I was the only one who thought these things.

Based on the private messages that I received we all have lots to say on the matter....

And I am not totally out either about things, but I do want to take this as far as I can without
risking to much or going beyond a real point of no return where I get myself in too much trouble.

Feel free to send a line when ever you feel like chatting.....

Hugs
Dana Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are We Sissy or Femme, CD or Bimbo or ....? - by DanaLynn - 06-04-2018, 08:06 PM