Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, wish I could visit
I would like to officially introduce myself to you girls, but also, I would love, love, LOVE to be able to visit the store in person. It looks like a crossdresser's paradise indeed. Sadly I don't know how I would be able to justify driving 200 miles one way right now just to visit once! I know all of my measurements and have my own style, but I've never had an opportunity to have an expert pick out a wardrobe for me. And my dream, the one thing that would tie the whole experience together, is to get fitted for bras and breast forms.

I know the standard advice is to "woman up" and go ask with confidence to be fitted at a women's lingerie department, but I'm just not ready yet. It just sucks knowing there are friendly places out there like Janet's Closet that are so welcoming to us but might be just out of reach where we live. So if any girls here are aware of alternative places to go for such a service in the northeast Ohio area, or would like to get together, I'm all ears.

Hillary
(03-06-2018, 11:06 PM)Hillary Wrote: I would like to officially introduce myself to you girls, but also, I would love, love, LOVE to be able to visit the store in person. It looks like a crossdresser's paradise indeed. Sadly I don't know how I would be able to justify driving 200 miles one way right now just to visit once! I know all of my measurements and have my own style, but I've never had an opportunity to have an expert pick out a wardrobe for me. And my dream, the one thing that would tie the whole experience together, is to get fitted for bras and breast forms.

I know the standard advice is to "woman up" and go ask with confidence to be fitted at a women's lingerie department, but I'm just not ready yet. It just sucks knowing there are friendly places out there like Janet's Closet that are so welcoming to us but might be just out of reach where we live. So if any girls here are aware of alternative places to go for such a service in the northeast Ohio area, or would like to get together, I'm all ears.

Hillary

Hillary - welcome to the Forum - and my sympathies on losing the election ( sorry , I couldn't resist ) . I am from a small town in Southwest Pa . , and I WISH that I could get to Janets Closet for not only the experience , but for the personalized service as well . I have been creating my own wardrobe going by my taste and my fantasies . Please feel free to reach out to talk or vent . Take care and stay safe , Dawna .
Hillary,

I know that if you did decide to make the trip you would not regret it.

Mersades
Hillary,

I am not aware of anything in Northeast Ohio either.  JC is about 150 miles from me, but the other direction from you and it can be a challenge to get up there.  I travel some for work and every now and then, I fly in and out of Detroit.  Last time I did that, I finally got up the courage to stop in at JC.  It was the first and only time I had talked openly to someone in person about my dressing.  I did not regret going and in fact, I fly out of Detroit later this month and am considering a full transformation service the night before my flight.  I am staying near the airport and considering getting a whole transformation done, leaving en femme and going all the way to my hotel room en femme....depending on how passable I look after the service.  That may not be a big deal for many girls on this forum, but it will be a HUGE step for me.  Bottom line is, I have had to get a little creative to get to JC.  Of course, it is probably better this way.  If I was too close, I might be broke.  Smile

Take care.  Hope to talk to you soon.
Jennifer  Heart