Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the Forum
Hi!! I'm Michelle....I have enjoyed dressing for maybe 50 years.  I buy too much, I take too many chances (but being discovered accidently is a rush). I wish I knew more about make up and hair...
Tried to change the aviator but I guess the picture is too large...I will work on it and welcome suggestions!

M Heart
Welcome to the forum Michelle all of the girls are wonderful and are willing to meet and enjoy the girls aspect of our lives. Enjoy all time here Erin
Hi, and welcome to the forum.  Maybe we'll run in to each other at Janet'sI'll be the shopper wearing the black dress and sling backs with the perfect makeup that you think is a GG and wonder "why is she shopping here " Smile

Mersades
(03-02-2018, 11:48 PM)Stephanie_G Wrote: Hello, Michelle.  Welcome to the forum.

Thank you!

(03-02-2018, 11:59 PM)erin Wrote: Welcome to the forum Michelle all of the girls are wonderful and are willing to meet and enjoy the girls aspect of our lives.  Enjoy all time here Erin

Yes...I think this can be fun

(03-03-2018, 09:03 AM)Mersades Wrote: Hi, and welcome to the forum.  Maybe we'll run in to each other at Janet'sI'll be the shopper wearing the black dress and sling backs with the perfect makeup that you think is a GG and wonder "why is she shopping here " Smile

Mersades

I am in Pennsylvania, so a trip to Janet's would have to be well planned. Would love to see how you have have mastered Gorgeous!
It would be worth the trip.
Welcome to the forum Michelle. Looking forward to getting to know you better. And I agree, there is some sort of a rush with the possibility of getting caught.
Jennifer  Heart  
(03-05-2018, 06:03 PM)JenniferIN Wrote: Welcome to the forum Michelle.  Looking forward to getting to know you better.  And I agree, there is some sort of a rush with the possibility of getting caught.

Thank you...the rush is real!