Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Ladies,
Rainbow 
I am Josie and reside in New Hampshire and have finally gotten around signing in and introducing myself. [Image: rainbow.png]
I am very fortunate that when I told my wife about wanting to dress and become a Gurl she was in complete support. We have even gone over to Vermont to shop in the Women's Consignment shops for clothes with me fully dressed as Josie, Then gone to lunch together. I hope to hear from you other ladies and especially any from South Western New Hampshire and southern Vermont.
Hi Josie. Nice to meet you and welcome to the Forum.
Jennifer  Heart  
(01-28-2018, 09:40 PM)Josiep Wrote: I am Josie and reside in New Hampshire and have finally gotten around signing in and introducing myself. [Image: rainbow.png]
I am very fortunate that when I told my wife about wanting to dress and become a Gurl she was in complete support. We have even gone over to Vermont to shop in the Women's Consignment shops for clothes with me fully dressed as Josie, Then gone to lunch together. I hope to hear from you other ladies and especially any from South Western New Hampshire and southern Vermont.

Hi and welcome
Welcome Josie!
Welcome , Josie. Toni G..
Cool story, mate
Welcome. You lucky bastard.