Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi ya all im vickie
Shy Hi all im vickie b from uk, hope to make friends on here and Share with others my Journey through life. 
Some time ago i wrote a blog, some of you might have read it some time in the past, but for thoes who have not seen it yet, here it is and every word in it is true.
 I have been cross dressing since I was about 5 years old. It is a way of life for me not some sexual kick, it has never been that way for me. When I started dressing up I was in the bathroom trying on my sisters clothes. No one ever knew till years later, when I told my partner now my second wife about it. I came from a working class family with old fashioned ideas. Boys do not dress like girls, but we know we do. I constantly dressed up through my child hood & into my teens. I hated puberty as my body changed from a boy's to a young man's. All those years I tried to do the boyish things, but I knew I was different from my friends. In lots of ways I was a loner but a loner with good friends. But had to keep the dressing up a secret from every one. Now these days dressing up has a name it’s called CROSS DRESSING. Even today's society do not understand us, in some people's eye's we are sissy's, poof's queers, laughed at and a number of other names. But I am glad to say these people are in a minority. There are a few types of cross dressers these are :- the ones that go out semi dressed- underwear only, full time cross dressers- female clothes 24/7 & the closet- cross dressers who only dress up on their own & don't let any one know. The last one is the part time dresser who goes out dressed and in their home dressed but dresses as a man when needed to be. Me I fall into the latter, but given the chance would be a full time female dresser. It is an on going thought with me that some day I might be able to afford a boob job and live out my life how I was intended to live as a female not this male body I was born with. Being a male it seems like that we have to perform in such a way like being tough, be the head of the house hold, for lots of males feel threatened by females in the work place if women have a higher position than them. Well good on the women if they earned it to be that high. Ask your self this question, its OK for women to ware trousers & t-shirt's when they go out, so why the hell can't men ware skirts & dresses? The answer is the 2nd world war. It was so the land girls didn't get their dresses messed up in the potato fields. Also save on material. So live and let live as the saying goes. Every one has the right to live their lives as they wish. There is nothing wrong with cross dressing, so put on your heels slap on make up pull on a skirt stuff them bra's and enjoy.
Hope this throw's some light on things
vickie B  Heart Heart Heart
(09-27-2016, 01:56 PM)Vickie B Wrote: Shy Hi all im vickie b from uk, hope to make friends on here and Share with others my Journey through life. 
Some time ago i wrote a blog, some of you might have read it some time in the past, but for thoes who have not seen it yet, here it is and every word in it is true.
 I have been cross dressing since I was about 5 years old. It is a way of life for me not some sexual kick, it has never been that way for me. When I started dressing up I was in the bathroom trying on my sisters clothes. No one ever knew till years later, when I told my partner now my second wife about it. I came from a working class family with old fashioned ideas. Boys do not dress like girls, but we know we do. I constantly dressed up through my child hood & into my teens. I hated puberty as my body changed from a boy's to a young man's. All those years I tried to do the boyish things, but I knew I was different from my friends. In lots of ways I was a loner but a loner with good friends. But had to keep the dressing up a secret from every one. Now these days dressing up has a name it’s called CROSS DRESSING. Even today's society do not understand us, in some people's eye's we are sissy's, poof's queers, laughed at and a number of other names. But I am glad to say these people are in a minority. There are a few types of cross dressers these are :- the ones that go out semi dressed- underwear only, full time cross dressers- female clothes 24/7 & the closet- cross dressers who only dress up on their own & don't let any one know. The last one is the part time dresser who goes out dressed and in their home dressed but dresses as a man when needed to be. Me I fall into the latter, but given the chance would be a full time female dresser. It is an on going thought with me that some day I might be able to afford a boob job and live out my life how I was intended to live as a female not this male body I was born with. Being a male it seems like that we have to perform in such a way like being tough, be the head of the house hold, for lots of males feel threatened by females in the work place if women have a higher position than them. Well good on the women if they earned it to be that high. Ask your self this question, its OK for women to ware trousers & t-shirt's when they go out, so why the hell can't men ware skirts & dresses? The answer is the 2nd world war. It was so the land girls didn't get their dresses messed up in the potato fields. Also save on material. So live and let live as the saying goes. Every one has the right to live their lives as they wish. There is nothing wrong with cross dressing, so put on your heels slap on make up pull on a skirt stuff them bra's and enjoy.
Hope this throw's some light on things
vickie B  Heart Heart Heart

Hello Vickie,

Welcome and thank you for sharing. I have been a closet cross-dresser for a number of decades. For me, I was maybe 8-9 when I recognized that I was 'different'. I 'felt' like a girl on the inside but was a boy on the outside. Many things, experiences, occurred along the way for me and here today, at 65 yrs of age I have shared with only a few friends and one of my daughters. I am actually going tomorrow for my second visit to a clinic to begin taking estradiol. Of course this means that I have put myself on a path of disclosure in that I will shortly have to bring my wife up to speed with this secret that I have carried now for most of my life.

I do have a good support group and that helps. My closest friend, my daughter, several others and my LGBT group that I spend time with.

Anything that you would like to chat about, please let me know.

Hugs,
Nicole  Heart
Lovely post. Good for you! Started at 5 or so myself in the laundry bin. Couldn't stop you know, even when caught! Just a naughty boi I guess Smile You go girl.
May your waist always be small.
May your bum always be taut.
May men still be whistling half an hour after you're gone.
Hi Vickie and welcome. I enjoy dressing as often as I can and I like to go to mals and walk around.

I hope to hear more from you.

Mersades