Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time experience
I'm sure that like many of you my dressing experiences have progressed over time from first wearing panties, being fully dressed, trying make up, perfecting the look and then venturing out.  A few moths ago I took the next step as I really wanted to be seen by others.  I concluded that the safest way to do this was to meet with another cross dresser, someone in a similar position to myself.
I did my research, checked and checked again before after many messages agreeing to meet with Julia in a hotel room.  We both booked rooms for a one night stay and agreed that I would go to her room fully dressed in blouse, skirt, lingerie and heels at 8:30 pm.  There was to be no physical contact, just to meet, chat and admire each other's outfits.
To cut a long story short, leaving out the complete panic and nervousness of the whole situation, Julia turned out to be gorgeous.  Dressed in a beautiful patterned dress, Ivory coloured nylons (and presumably underwear too) set off by her blond wig.  We did slightly break the no physical contact rule by stroking each other's nylon clad legs but refrained from going any further.  
We have agreed to meet again and if this happens I will happily let you know how we get on if anyone is interested?  
Jenny.