Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Dress !
Sometimes  black Friday shopping brings Results. Was in the GW store across the street. Found a lighted/mag/mirror that works. A Nice Taupe Crossbody bag that kinda matches my Taupe colored Via Spiga Pumps. Went by the dress racks, and found a Red Dress with Black leaf/flowers print pattern. Empire waist,with the  Tie back design. No stains or damage. Knee length, pullover design w/o zippers. Better than the Red Dress that I tossed during last purge! Feels Great. Will post photos later. Gonna keep this one. Hope everyone had nice Thanksgiving.  Blessings... Toni  G..
Tnx, Stephanie. Took shots in the New Dress, then noticed that I failed to put on the earrings that went with the necklace I wore. Senior moment. Will do em again. Did well at yardsale today, so did shopping and ordered a Bra from the Hanes site (good deals & free shipping) , and ordered Taupe colored Low Wedges from 6pm.(free shipping). New Bra and Shoes for 40 bucks. Not Bad. Happy cyber Monday! Blessings... Toni G.
New Shoes! For my cyberday shopping, have ordered a Nice pair of Red/Black ankle-strap Sandals from jjshouse. 22 bucks w/shipping. Should go Very Well with my New Red Dress! IF you are ever looking for Pretty Shoes-up to size 12- the "dance shoes" pages on the jjshouse site. Not to mention some Beautiful Dresses to gaze at! Now waiting on Two pairs of Shoes and a Bra to arrive. Blessings... Toni G.