Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hibernation Purge.
Hello Ladies. Due to poor health, did something unusual. I call it a "hibernation purge". Toni G.s wardrobe is stashed away in boxes and bags. In case "ambulance" or others have to come here to my apt.  Praying to get better-don't like hospitals and doctors. none of the stuff is tossed,just stashed away. When I feel better, might resume dressing again. Have thrown-out and donated so much clothing,shoes,etc.. over the years-don't want to start over again.! Costs too much. Would like to step out again when I'm feeling better, to see if I can pass in public again. Perhaps get called Maam again.  Blessings.. Toni  G.
@Toni G.:

I came across your thread approx. 10 hours ago, read it, and felt sad. Still do. I have thought about you several times, your situation plays heavily on my mind. Though we have NEVER met in person, talked on the phone, established a solid line of communications (email/PM/Kik/etc.), it makes no sense for me to feel sad...but i am. Though Mr. X lack's empathy, can be cold as ice, and exhibits little emotion for the most part, the Tiffany side of me is opposite and cares about you.

I KNOW why you are doing what your doing, givin' the intel you have shared with us. I am an analyzer and am all about logic. Though i have an assumption, it is a LOGICAL assumption, of which i will not reveal. But i do understand. I would like to say i will pray for you, but because i am all about logic/science/fact/beliefs, i would only be lying to you. But instead will tell you that you will be on my mind and that i give you a piece of my  Heart  as i hope you get better/well.

Relax, take it easy, and be calm. Just know you have a gurlfriend here that cares about you! ME!

Thanks, Stephanie and Tiffany. We ll see what happens. could have used some of those "opioids" a few days ago, even tho I dislike them. When I purged over a yr ago-thinking was going to be evicted-tossed a Lot of wardrobe and Shoes. Not gonna Do That Again. Did I mention that I missed that Red Knit Dress?!. Do have lots of yardsale stuff around here-so the three boxes of Shoes, along with the purses, and a clothing rack that goes outside, might not be noticeable how much is actually here. tnx for your prayers and concern. Toni G.
Hello, Ladies. Felt good enough this eve 20th to Dress for a while and take some pics. Put on my shapewear/bra/forms/wig, and shot some more wardrobe combos. Enjoying typing this while wearing my Silver Blouse and Black Lace Skirt. Black Pumps and lipstick. Feels Good, like it has for decades. Red Sparkle Nail color, did not want to waste the Impress nails that I have. So Ill prance about dressed for a while, enjoying my Girl Side, that doesent stay stashed for very long!. Blesings... Toni G..