Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, totally new to cross dressing.
Greetings,

My name is John. A local contact asked me to cross dress and I must say it intrigues me. The problem is I don't know where to start. Not only that, but like many, I need to be totally discrete. The day may come when I'd be an "out" CD but not in the immediate future.

I would love to chat, privately, with any CD's who are willing to teach here in the Buffalo NY area. I have lots of questions.

If anyone has any good suggestions, ideas, tips or hints for this virgin, do reply, or even email me privately.

Thank you.
welcome, John. Tech has made things "easier" that when I started.! So much info avail now. Along with whats here on Janets pages,there are sites like Glamour Boutique and others that have blogs, and info pages filled with how-to s. The Crossdresser Heaven site has lots of stories. Sisterhouse.net has lots of stuff. Hopefully some girls from your local area can help. Possibilities for how-far-you-want-to-go are vast. Blessings...Toni G.
(11-08-2017, 09:45 PM)Thank you Toni. Toni G. Wrote: welcome, John.  Tech has made things "easier" that when I started.! So much info avail now. Along with whats here on Janets pages,there are sites like Glamour Boutique and others that have blogs, and info pages filled with how-to s. The Crossdresser Heaven site has lots of stories. Sisterhouse.net has lots of stuff. Hopefully some girls from your local area can help. Possibilities for how-far-you-want-to-go are vast.  Blessings...Toni  G.
(11-08-2017, 12:24 PM)Captainkirk1950 Wrote: Greetings,

My name is John. ......

Thanks for the reply, and I've had some very kind encouragement from some of my online men friends. I've just ordered my first two items from Janet.. Wish me luck.
(11-08-2017, 12:24 PM)Captainkirk1950 Wrote: Greetings,

My name is John. A local contact asked me to cross dress and I must say it intrigues me. The problem is I don't know where to start. Not only that, but like many, I need to be totally discrete. The day may come when I'd be an "out" CD but not in the immediate future.

I would love to chat, privately, with any CD's who are willing to teach here in the Buffalo NY area. I have lots of questions.

If anyone has any good suggestions, ideas, tips or hints for this virgin, do reply, or even email me privately.

Thank you.

Hey John,
I've been into CD for many years. I love the feel of shaving my body and putting on some lingerie and nylons. high heels, and a beautiful dress.   If you really want to try out your feminine side it's pretty simple today.  I'd like to suggest that you try a trial membership at fionadobson.com. (its free) I found this site about 4 months ago and it has rekindled my desire to CD again.  You can read a lot there from others into this site as well as there.  You can also go on line and buy yourself some lingerie and feminine clothes and makeup there.
I'm sure you'll find others to help you here also.   The easiest way to start is just experiment with your feminine side and enjoy the feel and desire to be a woman.   Use some cheap makeup to start.  If you like go to goodwill and buy some feminine clothes to get an idea of what you'd like to wear.
Good Luck to you sweetie
Heart Jenna