Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hello everyone ! Longtime CD,new member here .
I have been wearing women's clothes since I was a small child. I had a Grandmother that let me dress up into my teens. For a few years I stopped dressing and graduated High School , entered the work force , found my true love and married. After awhile my new wife had heard about my dressing from my Mother and Grandmother. One night she asked if I would try on her night gown. That's all she had to say. For years I would be dressing in her gowns and panties.One thing led to another and we divorced. But my urge to dress up at this time was stronger that ever. I would go shopping for myself buying my own panties and gowns. After a few years I remarried and my new wife was also open to my dressing and that was over 40yrs. ago and we are still together and I dress up almost everyday. I do wear panties everyday and love to add thigh-hi's or pantyhose under my man stuff. Can't pass,never could but I still get a thrill dressing and know I will never stop. I'm a huge fan of skirts and have well over 100 of them. I grew up Downriver and left the area in 1989. How it has changed. When I return as I sometimes do, all the landmarks I grew up with are gone or the names have been changed. Its so busy. Eureka Rd. to me is a nightmare. It was busy when I left the area but now its too much. I used to complain about Ford Rd. but all of Downriver is just so busy. I live in farming country and the big city is Jackson. Its laid back compared with Downriver. I have been retired for sometime and love it. I worked construction all my life and sometimes I miss it but then I get over it. Now is the best time in my life for me. Always been a car guy and have had many hot rods and when I was a teenager I raced at Detroit Dragway. As kids we would go every Sunday. I remember when it first opened in the 50s. We would always pay the extra and get a pit pass. I think it was 58 or 59 Big Daddy Don Gartlits pulled in with his Swamp Rat on an open trailer pulled by a black 56 Caddy. He would sell photos out of his trunk. lol Had many a great day at that track. Nothing like a Dragstrip hot dog. If you were there you know what I mean. Hated to see the Drive in theaters go ,but I guess people would rather sit home then go out.I'll add more later, this is enough for now.

Welcome to the forum Sally. Glad to hear that you have a supportive partner! Lots of nice girls here, and plenty of hints and ideas here in the threads. Been dressing on and off a long time myself. If not for many purgings,would have LARGE Wardrobe Collection!! Do wear panties every day, and am partially dressed sans makeup most days. Mostly a "Shoe Girl"-and have about 20 pairs around. Love wearing my Pumps!! As for Car stories-went to school around the corner from Barris Kustom. Shame that did not have a camera of my own. Dad took poloroids that are long gone. Got to see those "vehicles" up close and personal. The Original Batmobile. Munster Coach and the Drag-U-La. Green Hornet Limo. Monkees Dune-Buggy thing. And many others. Dad worked at Universal 30yrs. We did side-jobs for folks. Painted frame parts for some Studio-type that had a barn full of Cars. ! Wasn't Leno,but like that. Enjoy what dressing you can do ! Blessings...Toni G.
Welcome and nice pics!
@mustangsally1965:

Hello! I think we may have met back in 2016 when i was on one of my transformation outings. We were both at AA, out on the patio. Me, 2 of my gurlfriends, and you were all sitting at the picnic table. You were chatting with me about this and that while you were putting on your nails, french tips i believe. Am i wrong or do i have you confused with someone else perhaps?

(10-31-2017, 05:55 PM)Princess Tiffany Wrote: @mustangsally1965:

Hello! I think we may have met back in 2016 when i was on one of my transformation outings. We were both at AA, out on the patio. Me, 2 of my gurlfriends, and you were all sitting at the picnic table. You were chatting with me about this and that while you were putting on your nails, french tips i believe. Am i wrong or do i have you confused with someone else perhaps?
Sorry ! But that was not me.