Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matte Lipstick
Does anyone else wear matte lipstick?  I got this beautiful Plum shade today that I was trying on and OMG I really have to practice wearing it because I looked like a hot mess when I was done Tongue .  Then trying to remove it was another challenge, any tips for removing matte lipstick would be really appreciated.

Kisses
Brienna
Stay Beautiful  Gurls Big Grin
I bought myself a stick of black matte lipstick a few months ago, but have never used it yet. I plan on using it for my gothic princess transformation one of these days when ever that times comes. Tho in-experienced in using the product in removal, perhaps using baby oil to remove the lipstick may work well. I was once told by a transformation artist, Bunny, that baby oil disintegrates makeup, making it easier to remove. She didn't say lipstick, just makeup. I would consider lipstick to be makeup so... What's it gonna hurt to try it? Just as long as you don't consume the oil, all is good. If you try it, post your results for all to review.

(10-28-2017, 05:44 AM)Thanks for the tip Tiffany I will give that a try and let you know how it works out.KissesBrienna Princess Tiffany Wrote: I bought myself a stick of black matte lipstick a few months ago, but have never used it yet. I plan on using it for my gothic princess transformation one of these days when ever that times comes. Tho in-experienced in using the product in removal, perhaps using baby oil to remove the lipstick may work well. I was once told by a transformation artist, Bunny, that baby oil disintegrates makeup, making it easier to remove. She didn't say lipstick, just makeup. I would consider lipstick to be makeup so... What's it gonna hurt to try it? Just as long as you don't consume the oil, all is good. If you try it, post your results for all to review.
(10-28-2017, 05:44 AM)Princess Tiffany Wrote: I bought myself a stick of black matte lipstick a few months ago, but have never used it yet. I plan on using it for my gothic princess transformation one of these days when ever that times comes. Tho in-experienced in using the product in removal, perhaps using baby oil to remove the lipstick may work well. I was once told by a transformation artist, Bunny, that baby oil disintegrates makeup, making it easier to remove. She didn't say lipstick, just makeup. I would consider lipstick to be makeup so... What's it gonna hurt to try it? Just as long as you don't consume the oil, all is good. If you try it, post your results for all to review.

Tiffany,

What I have discovered is if you get some lip primer and put that on before the matte lipstick it will be easier to remove with just a makeup remover wipe.  I have been wearing mostly matte lipstick these past few months.
I do the same.  Apply lip primer then my lipstick.  I use Neutrogena make up remover wipes to remove at the end of the day.  Haven't had any issues.