Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi Ladies
Heart 
Hello all, 
I'm new to the forum. I started dressing about 15 years ago and it's been a long journey to accepting myself; the first 10 years were spent buying girl clothes and accessories and then purging them all and "trying to make it go away" but a years ago I purged my feminine belongings for the last time. I opened up to my wife about a year ago and just this last weekend I came out to my 9 year old son and some friends as well. I've been living en femme more and more lately, sometimes for a few days in a row, and I'm currently going through serious feelings/thoughts about transitioning. 
It can be really hard to find acceptance when one is "like us" so I look forward to chatting with you all. 
<3 Jess
Wow, You're the one I need to talk too. I have the feeling and I have a couple of boys too. What did he and your wife say? I need to get more info before I can do all that.. Congratulation on have the nerve to come out to your family. You must have a big weight off your shoulders. Hope every thing turns out great.
Nikki