Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! First time here for this long time CD!
Wink 
Hello all! I am soooo happy to have found Janet's Closet, I just wish it was closer to home. I have been cross dressing since about 12 years old and love it! My only regret is not being myself when I was younger. It has only been in the past few years that I have shared my secret with anyone! I hope to find some friends here!
@Jayme:

"Hello all! I am soooo happy to have found Janet's Closet"

-Welcome Jayme! I too was happy that i discovered Janet's Closet (both the store and the forum). Using the forum was the actual first step for me that ending up leading me to taking a much BIGGER step in my life, as in stepping out of the closet for the first time fully transformed.

"I have been cross dressing since about 12 years old and love it! My only regret is not being myself when I was younger."

-I have been into cross dressing since i was 15, and like you, i too regret not getting into it on a grand scale back in my mid twenties (as in stepping out of the closet like i have earlier this year). It's the fear that has kept me in the closet for so long, till earlier this year i had NO FEAR.

"It has only been in the past few years that I have shared my secret with anyone! I hope to find some friends here!"

-Your safe and cool here in Janet's forum. I have shared my stories in here for all in the community. The sharing of my stories of my first ever full transformation, going out in public (clubbing) while fully transformed, and my other various experiences. I have never shared my experiences with those whom know me personally. Well, you have 1 friend automatically added to your list....me. I consider everyone in the forum a friend.

-Princess Tiffany Heart

You're right @ home here Jayme!
Welcome to the best place a gurl could find for great friends.

Lorren  Heart Heart Heart
Lorren
hello everyone, first time for me on this site. hope to find good friends
Welcome Jayme and Danno! There are some great people here, and lots of helpful advice and good information. Enjoy your time with us, we are glad you came!
[quote pid='3711' dateline='1483836320']
Hi Girls,

It is damn cold out tonight. I went in my tanning bed tonight just to keep the cold from making my tan flake off. I got to keep those silky smooth legs of mine all tanned for when I wear my mini skirt.  I so wish I was out tonight all dressed up to tease a few hot guys.....

Lorren  Heart Heart Heart

[/quote]
[attachment=1161][attachment=1160]
Lorren