Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another outfit, thoughts?

well here is another one, sweater dresses in winter are the best
thanks so much for the compliments and welcoming remarks
erin
Wow that is awesome.. I just got back from JC and had wonderful time Got a couple new things
(01-04-2016, 12:21 PM)Colleen Wrote: Hi Erin!

Another neat and tidy outfit and to your credit you have a nice 'fem' figure! I acknowledge that it is winter in your neck of the woods #and it may just be me#, but I don't think the boots suit this outfit quite as much and they don't highlight / accentuate your legs like a nice pair of heels would. In fact, I find that they actually distract me from your dress and attractive 'fem' appearance.

You look great and I'm not trying to be too critical #I'm no expert#, other than to say I think you could enhance your appearance.

Enjoy being Erin and developing your own personal 'fem' persona!

H & K
Colleen
xxx

Colleen

thanks i struggle with wearing the boots or flats, being tall, i don't want to look like a giant Smile
thanks for the advice, i have not ventured in to heels yet!!!
(01-06-2016, 05:25 PM)Colleen Wrote: Hi Erin!

Thanks for considering my feedback. I'm not trying to be critical but I do find the boots distracting in this instance.

Even if you are tall, a nice pair of heels will show of your legs and enhance your outfit! The heels only need to be 1-2" and can be block heels rather than stiletto or similar, particularly if you aren't use to wearing heels yet!

Keep working on your look, making sure you are always comfortable. You do look neat and tidy!

H & K
Colleen

about three inch heel booties here, and going with your advice oatmeal colored cable knit tights
contrasting with grey sweater dress

Erin Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-06-2016, 04:41 PM)erin3349 Wrote:
(01-04-2016, 12:21 PM)Colleen Wrote: Hi Erin!

Another neat and tidy outfit and to your credit you have a nice 'fem' figure! I acknowledge that it is winter in your neck of the woods #and it may just be me#, but I don't think the boots suit this outfit quite as much and they don't highlight / accentuate your legs like a nice pair of heels would. In fact, I find that they actually distract me from your dress and attractive 'fem' appearance.

You look great and I'm not trying to be too critical #I'm no expert#, other than to say I think you could enhance your appearance.

Enjoy being Erin and developing your own personal 'fem' persona!

H & K
Colleen
xxx

Colleen

thanks i struggle with wearing the boots or flats, being tall, i don't want to look like a giant Smile
thanks for the advice, i have not ventured in to heels yet!!!

HEELS!  HEELS!  HEELS!

Both Julie Newmar & Julie strain (both GG's) were 6' tall and wore heels. Julie Strain's motto is:  Six feet tall and worth the climb!
Very pretty Erin! I would love to see you legs in some sheer black hose.