Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Measure For A Pocket Bra?
Up until now I put on either bralett or stretch bra. I like the way they fit, but now I would like to start wearing breast forms.

I see that to purchase a pocket bra I need to know the band size as well as the cup size I'd like. I know I want either a C or D cup. What I don't know is how to measure for the band size.

Thank you.
Sarah when I purchased my breast forms the girls measured be just under the breast area and add 4 inches for the pocket bra I have a 44 c cup and the pocket bra is 48b. It fits like a dream and the breast are perky and feel great in the bra. Hope that this help you all the best Erin
Erin, thanks.

I have another question. I would like to purchase a few regular bras and use the breast forms with them. I assume that the size would be the same as a pocket bra.
Sarah I would assume that a regular full cup bra would work. It depends upon the size of breast forms that you get, but as the site says most males have to add 4 inches to accommodate the forms All the best in your growth and enjoy yourself. Erin