Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transition
Hello Rian,

First let me begin by saying that I look up to you for your courage to even seriously consider transitioning. Yes, I have thought about it since I was at least 8 or 9 years old… thought of it in terms of my being a girl and not a boy. As I got older… into my teens and into high school, several things occurred that made me more 'fearful' of outwardly expressing my inner self. Also, the doctors, surgeons, physiologists etc. that I talked to about such things were not nearly as supportive as they are today. My biggest 'obstacle' was the fact that I prefer girls/women sexually as opposed to that of males. The physiologists that I spoke to back then were not very supportive of my being a potential closet lesbian.

So here I am now… much older… a bit wiser… and not a day goes by where I look back and do not wish that I would have had the courage to have persued transitioning.

Having said that, I am also in a better place emotionally regarding my own life/situation. I have no illusions that at my age I likely will continue to cross-dress… though much more openly now… my eldest daughter is quite supportive… along with my closest friend… but, likely it is not reasonable that I will consider all of the steps necessary for a full transition. I expect to be out on my own in the next month or two and I do plan to seek HRT drugs to soften my general appearance. Beyond that I must be truthful to you and to myself by saying that beyond that I really do not know what will lie ahead of that for me.

I do not know if any of this helps you with you own direction… but I encourage you to seek out from others that which can be offered and that will hopefully help you in your direction. I, personally, have come to a much better place after having connected to a local LGBT group and talking to like minded individuals of all ages and persuasions.

Though my visits to JC's are still on the hush-hush and still very secretive… I do look forward to my visits and plan to visit again in January. I have several outfits, still on back order, that I want to try out… and a makeup session with Roxy that I want to get pics of so that I might share more here in the forum.

Wish you well… and hugs!
Nicole

Messages In This Thread
Transition - by Ryan - 12-09-2015, 03:49 AM
RE: Transition - by Nicole - 12-13-2015, 08:19 PM
RE: Transition - by Ryan - 12-15-2015, 02:10 PM