Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outing Plans.
Hello from Toni G... have plans formulated so that this half-blind slightly disabled girl will travel to several diff locations, in diff outfits, on the same day. And as I no longer drive(need eye surgery) will do this on foot and busses. This will be in Oct.. Since I have blepharitis and hafta use eyedrops and such-large frame glasses will cover up the lack of complete eye makeup. Tend to want to rub them-so would wreck the lashes. Part of being an "old girl" Intend to walk to a bus stop and travel several miles to the bank, then walk thru a store across the street. Then bus toward the mall. Walk thru the mall and back out. hopefully "passing" as just another old lady out shopping. Then bus back home for pit-stop and wardrobe change. Switch from Print Blouse/Pants/Low Sandals into Silk Blouse/Black Skirt/Heels for the next journey across the street. Will walk over to go thru one store. then go get food The ladies at the sandwich shop may recognize me, so s/b interesting. Hoping to be able to pull this off with out being noticed until I Have to open my mouth. Its a bucket-list thing. Smile Blessings , Toni G.
New things ordered. Have a new bra coming from one place, shapewear from another, and a new wig from a third. Have enough wardrobe items and shoes. My new breastforms from Janets look and feel Soooo good. This old gal is looking forward to stepping-out and having some fun, while able to do so. Have some more makeup things to get, otherwise ready to go. Cant hardly wait. Blessings...Toni G..
Enjoying my new Bra and Shapewear. Girls look good, and those nipples will show when I want them to.! May pass on wearing the cincher-the little "bumps" at the bottom of the "bones" Do show thru depending on which skirt I wear. Prob can cover them up w/long top/tunic of some sort. Padded shaper does ok. Waiting for new wigs to arrive. Will post some photos later-do have to crop them to fit here. When at the GW store looking for a furniture item-found a pair of Sam&Libby Black platforms w/4' heels . Two-tone,"cork" look on the heels and platform. Since I'm a Crafter-coats of black paint have converted them to all-black. Now have the open-toe black pumps that I had been searching for. And didn't spend 80 bucks to get them.! Blessings....Toni G..
New short-length Wig has arrived-and I'm likin it! Grey/blk colormix-gives that "grandma" look I was shooting for. Hope to have the makeup on hand this wk. Shame that I tossed so much out when purging last time.! Have to replace the multiple pkgs of Nails that were tossed. Still have 10 colors of polish-good thing I kept those.! Had a neighbor lady bring by some donations for my yardsales. In the stuff were 5 purses-3 of them "designer bags" that sell for big bucks on the shopping channels.! One is a Coach Leather Hobo. Another is a Dooney&Bourke multi-color satchel w/matching wallet! My fav is the Kathy Van Zeeland leather satchel.Black w/chrome hdwe. Nice Bag! Will use this one when steppin-out. Its better than the no-name bag was going to carry. And didn't spend a dime for bags that sell for $150 to $250 on the net.!! Mall trip here we come. Blessings...Toni G.