Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New breast forms.
Enjoying my new breast forms that arr from Janets today. Look OK, and fit ok in one of my bras. Not as well in the others. Excuse to do some more bra shopping.! Smile New shoes arr and have been practicing around the apt in them-LifeStride platforms w/3.25 heels in a dark metallic sparkle. Not bad for 25 bucks. Noticed that Pleasers has come out with low ankle-strap flats w/open toes. Look interesting. Did find a nice skirt w/ matching color top at the gw store today. Skirt and 4 tops for five bucks. CD on a budget. OOO these breast forms feel good. Cant hardly wait to "step out" in them. Time for some bra shopping! Blessings, Toni G.
Still cant get over how much I have been enjoying these breast forms. Thank you, janet. Have them on right now--filling-out my black bra and Looking Good in my Black knit see-thru Tank. Feel so feminine wearing them. Looking forward to wearing them to the mall next month. Some recent store-finds include some nice earrings and necklace, cool maxi-skirt to replace the one that I tossed when purging. Found some Franco Sarto block heel sandals that are wearable. Have discovered that shoe design makes a diff.. My pumps that have that "inset " distance where the heel bottom is further up under your heel are easier to walk in than the Block Heels. Since the back edge of the block heels are "further back" on the shoe, the front goes down with quite a slap. They are a Cool looking Fashion Trend, but harder to walk in. Good for photos. Blessings.. Toni G.