Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi... I'm Kayla
Hello everyone. My name is Kayla. I am new to this. I look forward to a visit to Janet's Closet this week to do some shopping. So many things that I need. I am so excited!!
Congratulations and welcome sister. I hope your shopping goes just fantastic for you.
Thank you Michelle Rae. I was thrilled when I found out about Janet's Closet. It is a bit of a drive, but from everything I have read I am sure it will be worth it!
It would take 2-3days to drive there from where I live lol.
Hi girl I don't know if you got my last message.if you can let me know. If not just email me directly talk to you soon. .sissy
Heh ladies. And, even though I am one of the new girls I want to say welcome. Janet's Closet is going to be about 4 hours for me. And, i am going to need to find the time to sneak there. But the thought of being all dressed up sounds great. Good luck KayLak and to each of you.
Hi Jackie. It was a lot of fun. I learned a lot on my visit. Looking forward to my next!
I am sooooo happy for you. And envious too. But, I hope to go soon. What did you learn that was helpful.
Hi everyone I'm so excited can't wait to go to Janet's Closet for the first time, I've carrying this secret for so long and the day I walk through those door's will be the first time in my 36 years of life that I can actually just be me with no fear, How was it Kayla?
Hello Kayla!

I have cross-dressed for years… but only recently shared this with my closest friend and more recently with my oldest daughter. That leaves a wife, another daughter and son who have yet to be informed… hence my need to also be sneaky with my shopping and soon my outings.

Anyways, I plan to visit Janet's, this to be my third visit, to get a hair piece. I am so looking forward to my next visit. It is also a long drive for me to… just over 3 hours. But, at least, I now share the ride and visit with my friend. He actually looks forward to these 'road trips' lol

So a week from this Friday I will be seeking the assistance of either Bunny or one of the other girls for their help and suggestions. I am EXCITED! lol

Hugs,
Nicole