Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transisting from male to female
Hello Everyone
I am Samantha Brown, I am a single white transgender who is 51 yrs old and I live in Aitkin, Mn.
I am Transiting from male to female and I have know since I was about 5-6 yrs old that something wasn't right. But when I became 12-13 yrs old I knew that there was a problem with myself and the way I was feeling and I really didn't grasp on what I should do or ask.
So I stuffed all my feeling deep down inside me and I never told anyone about who I should have been the way I was feeling. So for the next 44 yrs I became so deeply scared and I used alcohol to medicate my feelings, and that became so much out of control I tried to take my own life 3 time.
But on November 25, 2013 I refused to stop for a police and I was drinking & driving, well I crashed my vehicle by hitting a tree at over 100 mph and no seatbelt I wanted to die.
But God had stepped in and he gave me a second chance at life, so I went to treatment that was GLBT Program. I became open with myself and who I wanted to be and on December 02, 2014 I started taking Estradiol as a patch and I moved up to pill form 2 times a day.
I was just down to Minneapolis, Mn on Friday and my doctor told me that my Hormones are at the level my doctor wants, but she put me on Progesterone.
I was a little upset and I wanted to start my hormone injections now, but my doctor wants me to come back in 6 months.
I was born on February 17, 1964 in a small community west of the Twin Cities in Minnesota.
I grew up on a dairy farm and had no brothers or sisters, I am in search for someone to share my life with, I am in the process of building a New Home for myself.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Samantha, it's a good thing to come to terms with and accepting your true nature. Congrats girl. Hope all goes well for you.
Hello Samantha,

Wow! May this next leg of your journey be a rewarding experience. It certainly sounds as though you may now be in touch with yourself.

Peace & Hugs,
Nicole
Heh lady. You have been through so much I hope the next leg of your journey goes well and brings you happiness.

Will think of you,

Jackie
(10-05-2015, 10:18 PM)SamanthaBrown_17 Wrote: Hello Everyone
I am Samantha Brown, I am a single white transgender who is 51 yrs old and I live in Aitkin, Mn.
I am Transiting from male to female and I have know since I was about 5-6 yrs old that something wasn't right. But when I became 12-13 yrs old I knew that there was a problem with myself and the way I was feeling and I really didn't grasp on what I should do or ask.
So I stuffed all my feeling deep down inside me and I never told anyone about who I should have been the way I was feeling. So for the next 44 yrs I became so deeply scared and I used alcohol to medicate my feelings, and that became so much out of control I tried to take my own life 3 time.
But on November 25, 2013 I refused to stop for a police and I was drinking & driving, well I crashed my vehicle by hitting a tree at over 100 mph and no seatbelt I wanted to die.
But God had stepped in and he gave me a second chance at life, so I went to treatment that was GLBT Program. I became open with myself and who I wanted to be and on December 02, 2014 I started taking Estradiol as a patch and I moved up to pill form 2 times a day.
I was just down to Minneapolis, Mn on Friday and my doctor told me that my Hormones are at the level my doctor wants, but she put me on Progesterone.
I was a little upset and I wanted to start my hormone injections now, but my doctor wants me to come back in 6 months.
I was born on February 17, 1964 in a small community west of the Twin Cities in Minnesota.
I grew up on a dairy farm and had no brothers or sisters, I am in search for someone to share my life with, I am in the process of building a New Home for myself.

When I was younger, I used to wear pantyhose while milking! A stanchion barn can get pretty cold sometimes. Everytime I bent over to remove a bucket, I could feel the nylons. Cows are gone now, but not the nylons!!