Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new, too
Hi everyone! It seems the most common title here is "I'm new".
Well, I am, too. Just arrived. I've been dressing for quite a few years, but getting bolder and enjoying it more! Would enjoy chatting with you all, and, maybe, meeting sometime, too.

hugs
Is it ok if i just call you Brenda? My name is Stephen but Steph is great for me. Ive been dressing for a very long time myself and have finally decided to... I guess you could say come out in this page i know its not the same as jumping in the car all dressed up and going to a club but for now... This is good for me as noone has ever know about this..."side" of me i guess it feels good tho. How about you?

Is it ok if i just call you Brenda? My name is Stephen but Steph is great for me. Iv been dressing for a very long time myself and have finally decided to... I guess you could say come out in this page. This is good for me as noone has ever know about this..."side" of me i guess it feels good tho. How about you?

Wtf???

This is way weird, they told me that what i said was to big so i modified it and couldnt replace what i wrote n then i posted both changes. Then i asked WTF.... Any way. How r u?? Lmao
Welcome to the forms look forward to seeing ya around
Hello Brenda!

Yes… this is surely the most popular category inside of this forum… hopeful with several new 'girls' maybe some of us will find some common ground and chat a bit.

I'd luv to hear back from you and maybe we could share some stories.

Luv,
Nicole