Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Seeking a Dressing friend
Hi Ladies,  I am a some what New Crossdresser.  Only been dressing for about a year.  I`m looking for someone that also likes to dress and would like to hangout and work on makeup and clothes or just chatting on KIK {jamie11751175}  I'm in the Livonia area and would be willing to travel let me know if you are seeking the same

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Jamie , I'm Dawna . Welcome to the forum . GREAT PHOTOS !
Jamie: Your pictures are great and you have a great body, Erin
(07-05-2017, 03:50 PM)jamie1175 Wrote: Hi Ladies,  I am a some what New Crossdresser.  Only been dressing for about a year.  I`m looking for someone that also likes to dress and would like to hangout and work on makeup and clothes or just chatting on KIK {jamie11751175}  I'm in the Livonia area and would be willing to travel let me know if you are seeking the same

Hi Jamie, I'm a new member and think your pictures are great!  I live in the same area, maybe we could get together some time.
Hi Jamie,
I live too far away in Milwaukee, but welcome to the forum.  You look beautiful in that dress.  Big Grin 
Heart 
Anne
(12-08-2018, 06:15 AM)DanniJ Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 03:50 PM)jamie1175 Wrote: Hi Ladies,  I am a some what New Crossdresser.  Only been dressing for about a year.  I`m looking for someone that also likes to dress and would like to hangout and work on makeup and clothes or just chatting on KIK {jamie11751175}  I'm in the Livonia area and would be willing to travel let me know if you are seeking the same

Hi Jamie, I'm a new member and think your pictures are great!  I live in the same area, maybe we could get together some time.

Sorry, Just seen your post. Would love to chat with you. Email me sometime. [email protected]
Welcome to the Forum!!
Jennifer  Heart  
Hey Jamie, welcome aboard. Love the pictures by the way. Where did you get that dress? Unfortunately, I don't know where Livonia is, so that means it probably isn't close to where I live in Virginia. Sad  I'm sure it would be lots of fun to get together. I'd love to have someone close by that I could get together with and do exactly what you said; get dressed, work on makeup, and have some wine and talk. Hope to hearing a lot for you on the forum too. Heart  Michelle

Hey Jamie - I'm Dawna from Southwestern Pa . Welcome to the Forum . LOVE YOUR PHOTOS !!! Take care and stay safe , Dawna .
Jamie!  Hi, and welcome!  Yeah, you're rockin' that dress! Big Grin

I hope you do find someone to hang out with IRL!

Jamie, you request got me curious so I did an online search: www.crossdresserfriendfinder.com

Meh, read some more on the site - more of a "hookup" site than to find a friend!  Oh well, I'll keep looking...
~ Maria
HeartT.G.I.F. (Thank Goodness I'm Femme!) 

"Loneliness, a constant friend and lover I know well..."
('One Step Closer' by Asia)