Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am happy to be back to cross dressing
Tongue 
Hi girls. My name is Tiffani. I have been cross dressing for 20 plus years off and on. I am back to this now after having not been into it much for past few years. I went on shopping spree this week and spent about $1000. The best time was going into Victiria"s Secret. A very pretty sales clerk saw me looking at some night cloths and she asked me if I was buying a gift. I. Said yes and she asked me if I knew sizes. Finally, I got some nerve and I told her that it was for me. She didn't" even seem surprised. I asked her if she had anything to fit me. She said she did and proceeded to help me pick out a few things. Then she asked me if would feel comfortable trying them on. I told her I would like to do that. While I was trying them on, she even brought three more over so I could try them on. I really felt so feminine at this point it was just like I was born as a girl. I ended up buying a very sexy baby doll nighty. I will never hesitate going into any Vicktoria's Secret store again. I know there are other stores that are cd friendly but I was pleasantly surprised with this visit.
(07-01-2015, 07:49 PM)Tiffani Wrote: Hi girls. My name is Tiffani. I have been cross dressing for 20 plus years off and on. I am back to this now after having not been into it much for past few years. I went on shopping spree this week and spent about $1000. The best time was going into Victiria"s Secret. A very pretty sales clerk saw me looking at some night cloths and she asked me if I was buying a gift. I. Said yes and she asked me if I knew sizes. Finally, I got some nerve and I told her that it was for me. She didn't" even seem surprised. I asked her if she had anything to fit me. She said she did and proceeded to help me pick out a few things. Then she asked me if would feel comfortable trying them on. I told her I would like to do that. While I was trying them on, she even brought three more over so I could try them on. I really felt so feminine at this point it was just like I was born as a girl. I ended up buying a very sexy baby doll nighty. I will never hesitate going into any Vicktoria's Secret store again. I know there are other stores that are cd friendly but I was pleasantly surprised with this visit.
Tiffani,

It's so great to hear your story. I'm happy you had such a successful shopping trip. Scary times fade when you find acceptance, and then it just feels fantastic. Nothing quite like it!

hugs, brenda