Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Gurls
I am 70 years old and have been cross-dressing most of my life. I am strictly a BOTTOM. Age has caught up with me and I no longer am able to achieve a full erection although I still am able to ejaculate. Really don't like it when I cum because it makes me more like a "man". So I do not cum very often.

Cross Dressing is not a fetish to me. When dressed I feel the true woman in me coming out. It is the only time I feel right and complete. I am dressed most everyday that I do not have to go into the male world. I hate the feeling, but sometimes I have to.

I prefer men treat me like a true woman for passionate love making.

Would love to find a man around my age that wanted to marry me. I would truly like to be a house wife. Or a TG to be my house mate.
Renee Frances
Happy Birthday! Renee, we haven't heard from you since!
(06-11-2015, 09:53 AM)Renee_Frances Wrote: I am 70 years old and have been cross-dressing most of my life. I am strictly a BOTTOM. Age has caught up with me and I no longer am able to achieve a full erection although I still am able to ejaculate. Really don't like it when I cum because it makes me more like a "man". So I do not cum very often.

Cross Dressing is not a fetish to me. When dressed I feel the true woman in me coming out. It is the only time I feel right and complete. I am dressed most everyday that I do not have to go into the male world. I hate the feeling, but sometimes I have to.

I prefer men treat me like a true woman for passionate love making.

Would love to find a man around my age that wanted to marry me. I would truly like to be a house wife. Or a TG to be my house mate.
Welcome Renee, I don't know where you live but we should chat and see what we have in common.