Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transformation & Special thanks to Bunny!
Well I made the trip today… from Pickerington, Ohio to Janet's and the capable hands of Bunny. It has been 10yrs since I fully dressed as a woman… and of course, now, 10 yrs older.

I was terrified! I have not seen (Nicole) for 10yrs… and I wasn't sure how she was going to handle being in the 'closet' for such a long time. She was afraid of how she would look and how she would be seen by others.

Oh yes, did I mention… I also brought my closest friend with me. I needed to let someone know who I really was and to introduce him to Nicole.

I must say… without hesitation, Bunny YOU ROCK! Thank you for making me (Nicole) feel comfortable and making me laugh. Also, a special thank you from both me and my friend… though he is gay, he is not TG. I was absolutely amazed by how well he handled it and how Bunny added him to my photos and our interaction. Though I haven't seen the pics yet, I am looking forward to seeing them and critiquing for suggestions/questions on my next visit.

By the way, walking in heels after such a LONGGG time was excruciating! I am going to have to get a pair that fit and practice practice practice my walk!

By the time I left, I was 'feeling' much better about myself and Nicole's future. I have LOTS of work ahead of me… but now things have/are falling into place. I'm not saying this will be easy, but I am now prepared for my (Nicole) journey… FINALLY! :-)

I plan to hone my womanly skills such as walking, hand gestures, the flip of the head/hair etc… things that 10yrs ago I did pretty well. I plan to do some shopping/purchasing several outfits and heels and journeying back to Janet's for another transformation and a wig (or two) fitting.

Ahhh and least I forget… I met Lexi! SUPER GIRL and so nice!

Thank you Janet's Closet and most of all to Bunny
Nicole