Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Wow this has taken me some time to finally acknowledge and to seek out like minded girls. I have known that I was a girl since I was 8 or 9 years old, but conflicted since I also like girls. Over the years, many years, I have been able to accept who I am, but have not shared this publicly. I am coming to the store, my first visit and public acknowledgement, in March for a transformation. Gosh, I cannot tell you all just how excited I am to do this. I have even invited my closest friend to join me on this adventure. I believe he may be as excited for me as I am... though I believe that I will be the only one to be 'transformed' on this visit! :-)

Well I only wanted to introduce myself, say Hi, on this first visit. I look forward to growing a few chat relationships and sharing more on future visits.

Oh, I am from Pickerington Oh, suburb of Columbus and originally from Toledo. I am also in the IT industry... A regular geek!
Welcome! And we can't wait to meet you in March! If you need help with anything we're here for you Smile
Thank you!