Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce Yourself
Hello My Name Is Stephanie, New To This Site,Looking To Meet Other Women Who Enjoy Dressing Up,Going Out,Enjoy Being A WOMAN.
Hello! My en femme name is Tina Louise Grey and I joined this site after I had received a breast form product from Janet's Closet. I am new to this crossdressing website and am dealing with finding my feminine side. I have cross dressed in the past many times with pretty underwear and stockings. I have never been out of the closet about my desire to cross dress. So, I am learning to appreciate my feminine side more and more in hopes to gain more confidence to give it a try in going out in public in dress attire. I know that I am 100% male, but I want to express my female side as she has the qualities of the sensitive more feminine caring, loving, emotional and gentle characteristics.

This all started when I was about 8 years old when a female cousin of mine and I were playing dress up. I put on a pair of my mothers high heels and a dress she had in her closet. Looking down at my feet in those high heels and seeing me in that dress made me have a feeling of sexiness I never knew that I had. Anyway, ever since then I have worn several women's clothing articles like pantyhose and bikini panties that I like the feeling of next to my skin.

I have recently done some research into transgendered and crossdressing from active websites that has brought a new light into my life. If there are any others out there who share my feelings about crossdressing without the sex hook up interest then I would like to share new ideas or information back and forth.

Respectfully,

Tina Grey
Hello Stephanie,

I am also new to this site and am looking forward to my first transformation! I just can't express how excited I am and the thought of being able to dress and be out on some adventure, be it shopping, dining or drinks.

Regards,
Nicole
(02-26-2015, 10:00 PM)Nicole Wrote: Hello Stephanie,

I am also new to this site and am looking forward to my first transformation! I just can't express how excited I am and the thought of being able to dress and be out on some adventure, be it shopping, dining or drinks.

Regards,
Nicole

Hello Nicole,Thank You for the kind message. I also looking for some girlfriend adventures and enjoying myself as a woman.Hope we can talk soon!
Hello. I'm just now renewing my interest in feminine lifestyle. I welcome everyone's advice and comments.
Hi, new here, my name is Cindy I am 45 and from Northern West Virginia
Hello there, I am 43 and have always felt as if I should be a woman for as long as can be remembered.
I have been wearing panties since I moved out on my own. Now married and have been for over 10yrs my wife is very understanding and helpful. She does my nails and makeup which she seems to love doing.
The only problem for me is living in southern Illinois. There is nothing here to help someone like me, I'm not looking for pity. Just explaining I am bi-polar have anxiety problems and I have Agoraphobia and haven't left home in about 3yrs. I sent a message asking about breast forms to Janet's email and within 24hrs had recivied an answer. I can not express the gratitude that I have they answered and was very helpful I will always support them now.