Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'm Deanna
I'm Deanna. I'm 61 and love to be feminine and wear feminine things. I have been wearing lingerie off and on since age 12.
I have been married twice and I'm single today. My first wife did not know about my cross dressing. After 12 years of secretly dressing, I consulted a therapist about it. We had several sessions. I always was dressed in lingerie underneath my usual male clothes but she could see that I was wearing stockings. I eventually confessed to my wife. She did not take it well but agreed to go to the therapist with me. I eventually discontinued dressing for about 9 months, but then started again without telling her. It never came up again. I again stopped for almost 4 years. But after the divorce, i started dressing again. I remarried and dressed some. Now, I'm divorced again and have been dressing for the past 3 years. I admit I am attracted to men and would love to improve my feminine appearance. I enjoy wearing dresses, lingerie, and heels and I am comfortable meeting men who accept cross dressing. I'm interested in sharing my stories with another on this site.
Thank you for reading my post. I am Deanna.
Hi Deanna,

I'm Joanna, I've been dressing since the late 1970's. I dress and go out several times a week. I am very comfortable with myself in going out.

I rarely go to a gay bar, I just go out as my regular girl self. I have been married and divorced once. in the 1980's.

I've been halfway around the world as my female self. I enjoy corresponding with others with similar interests.

I am more interested in fellow cd's for play time than a regular guy, but every once in a while what the hell.

If your interested in corresponding, let me know.

Huggzz