Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trip to Janet's (NOT GOOD)
So I made that trip to Janet's. My second , the first was Amazing. That would not be the case on my second trip. I was casually dressed in girl jeans, a loose fitting top with bra strap showing so it was obvious. But in guy mode from the neck up. Toe and finger nails painted and showing. This being a first out in public for me. I was feeling good but nervous when I went inside the girl that waited on me was very short with me, she looked at me as if I were a freek. I felt so uncomfortable and even scared that I practically ran out of the store. I don't think I will ever return. After how wonderful my first trip was I was not expecting this however the lady that helped me on my first trip was fantastic and commented that the shoes I was trying on looked cute. Unlike the girl that waited on me the second time who acted like she didn't have time for me. I will have to admire Janet's from a distance at least for a while. Sorry but this is a true story. Still Love you all Crissi
I'm very sorry about your last experience. That should not have happened! Please email me at [email protected] so I can get some more information from you and give you a 10% discount to come back and see us!

Again, I'm sorry that she made you feel that way. We will get it worked out. Also, apologies for just now seeing this!
Hello Crissi,

OMG! I am so sorry to hear that your latest experience was anything less than extraordinary! I so look forward to my trips to JC's and am already laying plans for my next excursion.

I can only hope that your latest experience was an unfortunate happenstance and that you will venture back for another visit and that it proves to be better than your first visit.

Best wishes and wishes for a next grand excursion for you,
Nicole