Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi...i'm Lindsey!
Hi everyone....my name is Lindsey. I have never met or dressed up with anyone else, but I am at a point where I think I would like to. It seems like it is so hard to meet others! Craigslist, dating sites, etc. have been a total waste of time. I have posted here before with no luck, but thought I would try again! I'm surprised that there is not more activity on this forum considering that Janets seems to be THE place for cross dressers in SE Michigan. Anyway, like I said, I thought I would give it another shot. I'm 35, look waaay younger, and think I could be easily passable but I have never put in the extra effort. Would love to meet someone who could give me some advice! Hope to hear from you....Lindsey
Lindsey,

I am looking to go to Janet's in the near future for a transformation, I've done it twice before and have the urge to do it again. I would love to dress with someone else, I have never gone out in public but if I had someone to go with I think I would. I most likely will get a room in the area, if you at all interested let me know. I would be happy to meet you at Janet's or somewhere else for a drink and see if it might work getting together.

Let me know.

Georgie
I hope you see both of you at the store soon !
Hi, Lindsey,

I'm Deanna. I live in Texas so I doubt I can travel to Janet's Closet in the near future. I want to know if someone knew of a store in Texas that catered to Cross Dressers? It can either be a mainstream store or a specialty store. I am not passable but I want to work toward that or at least improve my feminine appearance to the max! I just placed my first order with Janet, and I'm looking forward to receiving it and wearing the clothes I ordered. I'm still in the closet and will be for the time being. I enjoy cross dressing and being as feminine as possible.

Deanna