Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bra Size Problem
(07-01-2014, 04:11 PM)DianaK Wrote: My first bra cut into my back, leaving small cuts on both sides. Iwas frightened to death that it would be noticed and I mught be discovered. Does anyone have suggestions how to avoid any telltael marks. I even considered a light t-shirt under the bra. Are there certain styles that are less likely to cause this?

Thanks DianaK

It sounds like the bra was too small. A properly fitted bra wouldn't leave cuts in your skin, although it might leave impressions if it is too tight.

To properly measure for a bra, you have to understand the measuring system.
The number in a bra size, like 36B, refers to your chest measurement, that is the band size. The letter, refers to the size of the breast, with AA being the smallest and working upwards through the alphabet.

To measure your chest, using a tailors tape, circle your chest, just below the breast, or about 2 inches below the areolae. If the measurement is between two whole numbers, round up (37 1/2 would be 38)

Once you have determined the bra size, you have to decide what size boobs you want, and buy accordingly.

And, bras with straps are adjustable, with sliders to adjust to the length of your torso. That should prevent marks on your shoulders.

I hope this helps, and let's all support our girls! Smile
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave

Messages In This Thread
Bra Size Problem - by DianaK - 07-01-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Bra Size Problem - by Davina Stone - 04-24-2019, 08:37 PM
RE: Bra Size Problem - by JodieLynne - 04-25-2019, 01:06 PM
RE: Bra Size Problem - by Anne - 04-25-2019, 04:34 PM
RE: Bra Size Problem - by JodieLynne - 04-25-2019, 07:06 PM
RE: Bra Size Problem - by MichelleL - 04-26-2019, 05:47 PM
RE: Bra Size Problem - by BBWLIZ - 09-24-2019, 04:39 PM