Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing myself
Hello every one my name is Dannie and I am new to all of this and very interested because in a way im comming out of my shell (or closet).
I am able to share all this with my wife who loves me dearly and supports me in all my endeavors!
and yes I am very lucky that way, so far I have never been in public dressed up but I would like to some day, and she encourages me to do so! after reading Janets story I want her to know that she gives me courage! although I would have liked to punch that guy in the face after reading that he made her cry! I will try to be a lady!!! LOL after all that is the idea.
My wife tells me that I look good when I dress up, but I know I still need a lot of work and accessories before I can go out like Janet does. there are a few things I would like to experience yet and going out in public some day is one of them. Dannie
hi Im what you would consider a late bloomer in the cd world never really started dressing until i was in my 40s Now i cant get enough i recently started living on my own after being in relationships for over 30 yrs. i have a lot more freedom as to what i can wear and that is a great feeling. My past gf knew somewhat about my cd and allowed me to wear panties any time i wanted but was not into much else and really didnt understand it i feel there is a whole new world out there and im going to enjoy it .Even though i signed as ( spiderman64) my name i go by is Roxy and would like to here from others who enjoy cd as much as me bye for now
hi Im what you would consider a late bloomer in the cd world never really started dressing until i was in my 40s Now i cant get enough i recently started living on my own after being in relationships for over 30 yrs. i have a lot more freedom as to what i can wear and that is a great feeling. My past gf knew somewhat about my cd and allowed me to wear panties any time i wanted but was not into much else and really didnt understand it i feel there is a whole new world out there and im going to enjoy it