Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Noobie
Hi
I'm a 47 year old straight guy that's been cross dressing since I was a kid, as well as other things. I'm a closet crossdresser and would never consider trying to 'pass' as I do like being a guy, in fact my male persona is the exact opposite of my female persona..

I'm lucky in that my wife is 'into it' and buys me pretty things and even breasts! I'm sad to say that while she's known about it for many years after catching me or finding my stuff (don't recall, been married for 27 years), I was unable to deal with it or her inclusion and threw out my 'toys' many times, vowing to stop. As I'm certain that sure many of you are aware, it's impossible. The mind wants what the mind wants. It's only been the last couple years that I forced myself to bring her 'in' and I'm so glad that I finally did. My main regret is that I waited so long to bring her into 'my world'.

Frankly, I never even thought about coming up with a female name as that part of my life has always very private. I'm on an overseas business trip and happened to find this site. So, to join this site I came up with one, one that I'm sure my wife will hate for whatever reason (you know women. Hehe :mrgreen: ).

Doesn't seem to be much activity on this site, but hopefully that will change in the future....

-rebecca