Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here
Hi all,
I go by  Marilyn-Michelle or MM for short.Bee cnross dressing since I was 3 years old.  
I am 63 and was married for 40 years.  I have a new girlfriend. She is fully aware  of my crossdressing
and has fully accepted my hobby. I can pass in public and enjoy going out with the girls. I love to meet people.
I have never met a stranger. 
luv MM

Welcome to the forum
every one is here to help, you are very lucky to have found a women that understands.
My name is Rachel ,I live in michigan, am a closet cd , but I am starting to get ready for my first outing.
Rachel
Marilyn Welcome to the forum as Rachel said you are among friend who are only here to help and support. You are so lucky to have found and understand an supportive women who understand your needs to express the feminine side. Erin
(04-11-2017, 06:15 PM)Marilyn-Michelle Wrote: Welcome to our forum. We are a great group of girls here. Are you from Michigan? A lot of us here are since we are close to Janet's. I am from Michigan and your close to my age. Share anything you like with us and pictures too. This is me in the pics.

Lorren  Heart Heart
[attachment=1351][attachment=1352][attachment=1353][attachment=1354]
Lorren
I am not in Michigan (born & raised there but moved away for work) but live now in Tennessee. I have found this forum to be a great support system even though I do not speak up much here! Welcome!!
@Marilyn-Michelle:

"Bee cnross dressing since I was 3 years old."

- Wooooooooooooooooooooooow....pardon my surprise! Mind officially blown again! You take the cake as the youngest CD in history, in my book! And i thought 8 years old was young! Not me personally, but from another gurl. For me, i was 15 years old. I thought there was a typo in your post, till i looked a little closer at your pro pic.

"I have a new girlfriend. She is fully aware  of my crossdressing
and has fully accepted my hobby."

- Soooooo fucking lucky!! Envious i am!

Btw, welcome to the forum!

@Rachel:

"My name is Rachel ,I live in michigan, am a closet cd , but I am starting to get ready for my first outing."

- Care to join me on my scheduled outing this summer? The choice is yours.

Princess Tiffany Heart