Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first wig
I just got my first wig, wasn't sure so went to party city and got it. This way I didn't have to spend alot of money
to see if i liked the look. It was so nerve racking to go Blush , but i finally said screw it and walked in and found it.
Went to the counter and didn't care what look I got.
I also was wearing my bra and panties like i always do, Smile
but this time i had my bra filled.really didn't care if someone saw.To my surprise no one noticed.
As I was driving home I ever took my sweater off letting my breast show in my tee shirt.Boy you could tell i was wearing. Again so hot and felt so good
Holy Cow what a difference it made, I really felt the women in me come out , its shoulder length and auburn.
made me look at least 10 years younger. I felt so alive even got a little wet down there.
I felt so hot!!!!!
Got home put it on and dressed and i know now with just a little make up i would be able to go out
Soon as it gets warmer going to dress in shorts and tee and go for walk around the block see what happens,
it will be late and dark but will be fun showing my women side.
just wish I would have another girl to go with me, think it would better if two were walking then one
Next is shoes and hose. I want to get the french cut pantyhose at janet's , this way don't have to wear panties.
shoes will have to be flats cause don't want to stand out to much ,I mean at 6 foot and 4 inch heels I would be kinda to tall...lol But I will get some heels too, only cause I know i can wiggle my ass as good as anyone.... Wink 
Love Rachel Heart Heart Heart