Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time going out
My girlfriend and I were going to the mall. It was her first time going in public all dressed up, so she was really nervous. She is still in high school and was afraid she would see someone she knew from school. Since her parents are super religious and will not let her dress up, we had to bring clothes and makeup and she had to change in the car before going in. She wore a tank top and black leggings with a cute black jacket type thing over her top. She also wore her breast forms we got from Janet's Closet (which are awesome by the way). I did her makeup and then we sat in the car while she built up the courage to go inside. When we finally did go inside, I could tell she was suuuuper nervous because she was holding my hand so hard it hurt. Of course it would be our luck that the first people we see are her family. Her (religious) aunt and cousins came up and greeted us with very confused faces. I was scared of how they would react to see their relative in such a different state than they were used to. She was too nervous to explain herself, but her aunt surprised me. She hugged her and told her she loved her and could tell her what was going on whenever she wanted to. She even offered to walk with us since she saw how nervous my girlfriend was. I am actually happy that we ran into them first because after the fact, she seemed more calm as we walked through the mall. The rest of the day went by great and by the end of the day, she was laughing and smiling and having fun.
This is what she looked like by the way.
So Pretty.
That is a happy outcome. It is nice that the Aunt was supportive along with a friend. Congratulations on living the life you desire to live.