Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new here
    Hello,
Im Sabatha, and i am new here and very unsure how this place works, but i would love to meet and talk to other ppl who love to dress up too, i am attracted to women, but when dressed up i also am attracted to men sexually, i also am attracted to other cd, and trans, i hope that any of you that i sent a buddy request to will please accept and also chat with me, hope to hear from any and all of you, thanks for reading this
Sab....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-04-2017, 09:17 AM)Sabatha Wrote: Welcome and you can share any of your thoughts, photos, fantasies with us girls. We are a very nice group of girls on here. This is my forum on here if you need to know more about me.
https://janetscloset.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1220

Are you from Michigan and have you ever been to Janet's? If you can, you have to go to the store... Lots of stuff and a great staff to assist you.

Just me below in what I love to wear.
LorrenĀ  Heart
[attachment=1262][attachment=1263][attachment=1261]
Lorren
(03-04-2017, 09:17 AM)Sabatha Wrote: Hello,
Im Sabatha, and i am new here and very unsure how this place works, but i would love to meet and talk to other ppl who love to dress up too, i am attracted to women, but when dressed up i also am attracted to men sexually, i also am attracted to other cd, and trans, i hope that any of you that i sent a buddy request to will please accept and also chat with me, hope to hear from any and all of you, thanks for reading this
Sab....
Sabatha - I'm Dawna . Welcome to the forum . I remember when I joined the Forum ; everyone was very welcoming and and answered my questions about some of the things that I was unsure ( or totally clueless ) about . Take care and stay safe , Dawna .