Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alone
Hello all
yes i am a dresser and love it , but it so hard to meet others ,i think because of my age
and most are to far away to meet.
I enjoy dressing and know why i do it
I have learned so much bout myself and what women enjoy by being dressed, i am not passable
so i can only go out with my female self under my clothes
You newer girls are so lucky to be open about dressing have the people to support you.
If i were to go out years ago dressed I would have been really looked down on and i was very passable
Rachel
Rachel, many of us know your pain, but here you are among friends! We're all very glad you found us, and hope to get to know you better.

-JL
Thanks Jodi
I just am at the point of feeling so alone
I am dressed right now and feel sexy , but having to hide it from everyone is so hard
at night when alone i sit on porch hoping some one will notice me
Rachel
Hello Rachel , I'm Dawna . First of all , welcome to the Forum . I can echo Jodi's sentiments . I think that we all feel as if no one will understand our " situation " . One of the great things about the Forum is that we find out that we ARE NOT ALONE !! If you feel that you need someone to talk to , please feel free to contact me . In any event , take care and stay safe , Dawna .
Jodie and Dawna
Thank you for the kind words, I joined the forum so I had some one to talk to about being a cd and feeling fem
soon i have to get a wig and heels to be able to maybe go out in public, but that will take a lot of courage .
I always wondered what it would be like to find a few girls and rent a place for the weekend , and the only thing you could wear would be women's clothes if there, you know a girls night out party.
not sure where you could rent a place in mi just for that,, would have to be a private place , quite
Rachel
[quote pid='4097' dateline='1488129411']
Hi,  Rachel and welcome to the forum. I am in the Cleveland area and I am planning a Gina weekend in April. Are you near Cleveland?
Most of  us girls are just like you and need support from other girls. This is the place to be.

[/quote]
Gina Smile
(03-01-2017, 08:57 PM)Gina Gregory Wrote: [quote pid='4097' dateline='1488129411']
Hi,  Rachel and welcome to the forum. I am in the Cleveland area and I am planning a Gina weekend in April. Are you near Cleveland?
Most of  us girls are just like you and need support from other girls. This is the place to be.

[/quote]

Hello Gina
no i am in mich , just north of det
I have tried to find like minded girls around me just to dress and be friends.but it seems all are far away.
I really dont see how that is cause we all know that us girls are all over
Rachel
[quote pid='4146' dateline='1488622948']
Rachel,
    I hope to have a makeover April 3rd or 4th at Janet's. I will probably get a hotel room and go to Adam's Apple. It is the only public place I have been at as Gina. Some company would be great. Let me know if  you are interested in meeting.

[/quote]
Gina Smile
(03-05-2017, 01:30 PM)Gina Gregory Wrote: [quote pid='4146' dateline='1488622948']
Rachel,
    I hope to have a makeover April 3rd or 4th at Janet's. I will probably get a hotel room and go to Adam's Apple. It is the only public place I have been at as Gina. Some company would be great. Let me know if  you are interested in meeting.

[/quote]

Gina
Sounds like your going to have lots of fun, but weekdays are almost never good for me.
I have things that i always have to do during the week, every once in a while i do have tuesday night to my self
house is empty that night, so i dress and do my house work.
keep in touch till then and would like to have you as my arm candy at AA
lol you should know that i will have my fem stuff on under my male stuff.
Also question to all here,
is it wrong to ask here where people are around you? As said before i am just north of detroit, just maybe someone is close and would like to meet.
[quote pid='4097' dateline='1488129411']

Rachel,

Welcome to our forum. You can be totally open with us girls and ask and share anything you would like. We are a great group of supportive girls. I too share your feelings. Being married makes it even more difficult for me and I too am coming out late in life, but I do enjoy my dressing very much. I have gone to Janet's dressed and to an adult video / toy store "Intimate Ideas" in Taylor MI. I get positive results when I go dressed to both, but I have fun going to Intimate Ideas to see the reactions of the guys in the store looking at me as I stroll throughout the store. I am pretty much an exhibitionist and love it. This is me in the pic and this is how I dress when I go there.

Lorren  Heart    [attachment=1279]
[/quote]
Lorren