Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More than I expected!!!
This forum is the only place that I have told my whole story... Until yesterday.
Not really sure why, or how I did it but... I felt I needed to tell someone outside of this forum. For some reason I called a long time friend (a straight female) that I had a crush on years ago,& still do (except Im married) she said she had/has a crush on me also...which made the conversation even more difficult for me. Told her the WHOLE story, with every thought that she was going to flip out. She was sort of shocked and confused at the beginning of the story, but as I continued she was very interested. By the time I told her exactly how often, and how far I dress up in private. She was very impressed with the fact that I hid something weighing SOOO heavy on my heart and in my head. We talked for over 4 hours. Durring the conversation she asked me if I would come visit her sometime so we could talk in person.  She lives almost 5 hours away. I dont know how I could do that, it would be VERY hard to explain to my wife. She then said it would probably be beneficial to me. I asked her why??? She told me she wants to dress me up, make me pretty, and take me out on a date!!! My jaw hit the floor!!! My wife only knows I wear pantyhose, and this other straight girl wants to take me out on a date as Kara!!! I am still in shock!!! It would be AWESOME to be able to go out in public, but I am NERVOUS & SCARED. I'm not sure if she just wants me to feel what its like in public, or if she wants to act on her feelings for me. Honestly both would be great, but Im not a cheater!!! Unless you call self pleasure dressed as a girl cheating. Any thoughts you girls have would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!
Kara Huh
Ahh Lorren, I absolutely love your story. It is such a turn on for me. You pretty much have described why I just love my visits to JC's. It is how it makes me feel to have someone spend the time and care doing my makeup. 

Nicole  Heart   Heart   Heart
Nicole, Do you live close to Janet's. Let me know the next time you plan on going and maybe we can go at the same time. I will go in my school girl outfit..... What do you say?
Lorren,

Absolutely! I would love to meet you. My next trip is/has not reached/been planned yet with a definite date yet. I am in the process of ordering several items from crossdresser.com. Once I get those items then I will be hot to get my next trip to Janet's planned... likely towards mid/end of May. I live in central Ohio so my drive to Janet's is roughly 3-3.5 hours. I typically leave home very early and plan my arrival to be pretty close to their opening time i.e. 10:30ish to 11. That way I have some time to be Nicole before I have to head back, which I generally try to do by no later than 5pm. On special occasions I am able to plan my day there to be a bit longer. This could qualify as one of those 'special' occasions  Wink 

I will definitely let you know ahead of time when my plans can be firmer.

Nicole  Heart
[quote pid='1858' dateline='1461871010']
Pretty shocking for me too! Its something  I haven't heard before. Anyway, good luck to you! 
[/quote]
December 2015 was when I started to create my " Fantasy wardrobe " ; I happened to have an appointment with my therapist . Since she already knew that I was " pursuing an alternate lifestyle " , I thought that I would take it one step further . I told her that my life had started to resemble a Christmas Carol and she asked me to elaborate . I told her " You know , Don we now our gay apparel " . She tried so hard not to laugh she almost wet her pants . Take care and stay safe everyone , Dawna .