Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New and exploring!
Hi everyone!
I'm new to even remotely talking about my interest in cross dressing. I've had the interest for a while but was never really able to explore it or even had the courage to try other then a few small things here and there.
I want to get to a point where I know how to dress like a girl and do makeup which I honestly don't know how to do both. The only experiences I have had was trying on a few bras, panties, and a nice swimsuit that belong to my sister. 
I'm also very shy so i might need a little push to chat or begin to try things. I will warm up though and be more comfy as time goes on. 
Thanks for taking the time to read!

-Ponyguy1996
Welcome to our little world Ponyguy! Please feel free to ask anyone for help and advice, we have a great bunch of girls here and I think you will make a lot of new friends!

And remember, its all about little steps, many of us can tell you that 'it only started with....." to "and now, I'm out and about loving the life"!

Enjoy your time here, and we are glad you came!

-JL
Pony - welcome aboard . Before I discovered the Forum , I felt as if I was all alone in this " world " ; I have since learned that to be inaccurate . Not only are you among friends here , but more importantly , you are among people who are nonjudgemental . Please stay in touch . Take care and stay safe , Dawna .