Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone, New Here
Hello,
My name is Melissa and I'm new to the forum. I'm from Michigan and did get the courage to visit and get a full transformation last month from Dani. It turned out great, even went home without changing. My next goal is to meet some new friends here and go out after a makeover.
@MelissaC (Melissa):

Hello and welcome! Yes, i can see you had a transformation at JC (JC = Janets Closet), as i can see the background in your pro pic Tongue  I must say....you look pretty damn good! I am not NOT saying that just to be flirtatious or am hitting on you, i am being legit\genuine about the words i convey. I am curious though...about your courage. Where did you get your courage from? What ultimately had you taking that big first step out of the closet? I know for me, i really WANTED and NEEDED to let Tiffany out, but fear always has the upper hand. In addition to my want and need, my mindset was that being in "mission mode" i guess you can say for my VERY FIRST ever full transformation and especially my second when i went out in public transformed (AA and GiGi's). In other words, my mind was set and didn't give a fuck about anything. I see you are looking for friends in here. You can count me in as a friend. Got questions? Ask them! Something you wanna talk about? Bring it to the table! All is good in the JCF community (JCF = Janet's Closet Forum).

Princess Tiffany Heart

Welcome Melissa! Congrats on your transformation, you look lovely! Enjoy the forums, there are lots of very friendly & helpful ladies here, and you should make yourself a home, you are among friends
Hi Melissa. Welcome
Welcome from another Michigander!! From what I can see of your picture, Dani did the usual great job with your transformation!! I've only had one, but was very happy with it! I wish I had your courage to go out dressed! It's sometimes hard enough for me to just walk into JCs, but I am very comfortable once inside.
(01-05-2017, 09:43 PM)I\ve been dressing in private for so long that I had to get out and I thought JC's would be the safest bet. That was the first time I have been dressed in front of anyone but it's still not enough. I agree with your comment that I need to let myself out more and go to a friendly club where I an be accepted for who I am. Thank you, Princess Tiffany Wrote: @MelissaC (Melissa):

Hello and welcome! Yes, i can see you had a transformation at JC (JC = Janets Closet), as i can see the background in your pro pic Tongue  I must say....you look pretty damn good! I am not NOT saying that just to be flirtatious or am hitting on you, i am being legit\genuine about the words i convey. I am curious though...about your courage. Where did you get your courage from? What ultimately had you taking that big first step out of the closet? I know for me, i really WANTED and NEEDED to let Tiffany out, but fear always has the upper hand. In addition to my want and need, my mindset was that being in "mission mode" i guess you can say for my VERY FIRST ever full transformation and especially my second when i went out in public transformed (AA and GiGi's). In other words, my mind was set and didn't give a fuck about anything. I see you are looking for friends in here. You can count me in as a friend. Got questions? Ask them! Something you wanna talk about? Bring it to the table! All is good in the JCF community (JCF = Janet's Closet Forum).

Princess Tiffany Heart
[quote=[attachment=1147]MelissaC pid='3691' dateline='1483666911']Hello,

Welcome to our forum and you do look very pretty. I am married and still in the closet but would love to someday meet up at Janet's just as a friend to talk. I love dressing and I will dress at Janets's and I also go to Intimate Ideas on Telegraph in Taylor dressed. Please tell us more about yourself and any pics you may want to share. Here are a few of me.

Lorren  Heart Heart Heart [attachment=1147][attachment=1150][attachment=1149][attachment=1148][attachment=1146]
Lorren
OK, When I get vacation, I am DEFINATELY going to Michigan! To visit JC, and hopefully meet some of you beautiful people!
@MelissaC (Melissa):

JC is the BEST place for those stepping out of the closet for the first time. The staff do not judge anyone, treat everyone with respect, and make visitors feel comfortable. In my one thread "Princess Tiffany - My FIRST EVER full transformation", i believe i stated that the whole atmosphere of my visit felt kinda like home. I felt relaxed, at ease, and a little comfy. The staff  don't treat customers in a fashion where it's like hurry up, get your shit, and get the fuck out. No no no not at all! After i get my transformation, i love getting a photo shoot and i feel so relaxed and at ease. Proof of this can be seen in my images of me lying down on the red sofa bench in the Janet's Lounge area of the store during my photo shoots.

NOT everyone has the courage like you, me, and some other gurls to even head out to JC for a transformation, etc. In late summer of 2016, i went out with a gurl by the name of Kellyxox. She was afraid of going at it alone and sought me out for company on her first time. I accompanied her to JC as support and introduced her to AA and GiGi's. We had a good time. Hell, she stayed later than i did at Gigi's. She had a great time and it was a pleasure helping out a fellow gurl in such a manner. I have a few threads of my experiences of 2016, check them out if you haven't already. LOTS of detailed information.

Out of ALL of my threads and the amount of information i have shared with the community (internal\external), THE MOST important information i feel i have ever shared with the community would be the information within my thread "Princess Tiffany – My journal of personal experiences: Entry 1". Key subjects: "NEVER leave your drink UNATTENDED, even for a second! Was I a victim? Did someone drug my drink? I am not 100% sure….but it might have been the case!" and "Slow dancing with the devil in the moonlight….and lived to tell the story. Quite possibly the BIGGEST RISK I ever took in my life heading home after GiGi’s. As the risk would have been FATAL!".

AA (Adam's Apple) bar and GiGi's are friendly places for us gurls to go to and have a good time. Jaye, the owner of AA, is a pretty cool and nice gurl. I snapped a pic of her and me the last time i was there. If you would like to see the pic, it is located in my thread "Hello, I'm Tiffany!" page 4. This is of course assuming you have never been to AA or even GiGi's. If you would like to know what it's like at GiGi's, in advance before going, check out my video i created (2nd video of 6) of my first outing experience. The video link is posted in 2 locations (threads), "Hello, I'm Tiffany!" page 5 "Roxy Video (My FIRST TIME EVER going out in public\AA\GiGi's fully transformed):" and "Princess Tiffany - My FIRST EVER Public/Adam's/GiGi's TRANSFORMED!". The link is kinda buried under this thread with all the detailed information i share of my experience on that day, easier to locate it in "Hello, I'm Tiffany!" page 5. Not to mention the rest of my other video links are posted on page 5 as well. Near the end of this video i mention, i recorded a short scene of the GiGi's Cabaret live show performance and recorded another scene of the dance floor (club area) when things where really hopping. Check it out.

AA is a great place to go to chill, relax, and talk to a gurl or two over drinks in a relaxed atmosphere. GiGi's is a great place to meet other gurls, great drinks, loud music, dancing, shows, in a club like atmosphere.

Princess Tiffany Heart

What days are best to go to AA or Gigi's and why or weekends? Sounds like AA is the better of the 2 to go to for a first timer going out?

My next trip to JC's will be for a makeup lesson and then to go out afterwards, hopefully soon!