Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Active Moderation from the Admins.....
@JodieLynne:

I agree! I am surprised to see this thread you created as i actually thought about posting all this info up myself, thread title name: WOW. I was blown away to see all those user accounts listed when i popped in on 01\01. Yes, some clean-up work needs to be done for sure. Some old threads that are known as meat still exist, have not been removed.

As for your idea of implementing a verification procedure for all new users, it's a good idea but costs $$$. Not too mention to have a privacy issue at hand as well. Whatever the verification process may be, it cannot go too far. Captcha is good, so is email verification too. These processes are widely used and everyone knows about 'em. (-S) + M = S (coded) verifications are NOT a good idea. Though this may be a very good preventative measure, it can pose a serious privacy issue and may even turn gurls away from creating an account. There are plenty of other verification processes. I have several in mind, but won't share them with the web cause i think it's a joke when people steal (copy) my ideas and make bank off of them.

At the very least, the moderator\administrator, should sign in once every 2 days to check on things. It's funny to see all these account created used the birth date of new years day lol.

Princess Tiffany Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: More Active Moderation from the Admins..... - by Princess Tiffany - 01-02-2017, 12:19 PM