Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi, I am Terry, a mature crossdresser from New Mexico. This is my first post on this site.
I am extremely closeted. I have recently purchased items from Janets closet to allow me to dress completely
feminine. My favorite item of apparel is shoes. I have a pair of 4 inch inch heels and a pair of
6 inch platform heels. I would love to hear from other t-girls and I am open to discussing any subjects.
Love,Terry Smile
hi Terry , welcome to the Forum - I'm Dawna . If you are interested , I can give you a line on some REALLY hot looking shoes and boots . Let me know . Take care , Dawna.
(12-22-2016, 11:27 AM)Dawna Wrote: hi Terry , welcome to the Forum - I'm Dawna . If you are interested , I can give you a line on some REALLY hot looking shoes and boots . Let me know . Take care , Dawna.

Hi Dawna,
What a nice surprise, hearing from you. I am completely new to this forum.
I'm so closeted.but,sorry to say, I recently lost my wife so I am getting into
the transgender world in a big way. I would love to get some shoe tips from you.
I love heels, chunky heels, oxfords any feminine shoes.
I am open to talk about anything related to crossdressing.
I hope I'm doing this right.
This is new to me.
Hugs and kisses,
Terry
Welcome to the forums Terry, and to your exploration of the femme world! Lots of very helpful and supportive girls here, so make lots of friends and enjoy!
(12-23-2016, 07:28 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Welcome to the forums Terry, and to your exploration of the femme world!  Lots of very helpful and supportive girls here, so make lots of friends and enjoy!

Hi JodieLynne,
Thank you so much for your reply.
I am very closeted. I can dress fully but, at present, no place to go. to go.
I think Janets closet is wonderful..I just got a bra and breast forms, (Love my tits)
a Cindy wig with 50% gray, a black flare dress, a make up kit, and crotchless pantyhose
with hip and butt pads. I have to trim my toe nails. Pantyhose is very fragile.
I feel so feminine when I'm dressed.Yes, it is sexually exciting.
Hugs and kisses,
Terrt