Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
am I on the right site?
Hi. 

Just wondering if I'm on the right site to converse with other CD's.  Seems like most of the 'gurls' here are pretty much into makeovers, breast forms, transformation, etc.  I think that's pretty neat, but it's not really what I'm all about. 

I have been cross dressing for over thirty years and in my younger days could have easily passed for a girl...especially from behind as I have been blessed with being slender, having long legs, nice round hips, a narrow waist and a very cute little ass that I enjoy showing off.  I have occasionally worn makeup...a little mascara, eye shadow and lipstick, etc....but my main thing is letting other guys see how nice I look wearing girls clothes even though they know I'm a guy.  

Before this age of technology, with all the cameras, cops, etc.  I loved to cruise rest areas, public beaches and the parking lots of adult bookstores while dressed up. There were always so many horny guys around to tease.  Most were bi or gay, but I have even made 'straight' guys hard by letting them watch me swing my long legs out of the car while wearing lace panties, sheer nylons, a short skirt and heels.  Have been told that I give a better blow job than most girls...I think that's because I enjoy my mouth full of hard cock while dressed up and feeling fem.  I like to tease and please and usually don't have to wait long for the first shot of that warm load. 

So anyway, was just wondering if there are any other CD's here that have the same interests and feelings....not having to be 'passable' with breasts, wigs, etc,. but still having the ability and desire to turn other guys on while dressed.  I'm a bit of a flirt and showoff when I see a guy that turns me on...a nice bulge in a pair of tight jeans.  Would love to pull his zipper down and see a sexy little pair of bikini lace panties covering that nice cock.

Ronnie
Well you should check out the "Are Crossdressers Straight or..." thread for your answer! Yes, a lot of the girls get makeovers (and THIS girl would love to, at least once! ), but that is not all we are about. There are far more 'shades of CD-ing' than stars in the sky I believe. Enjoy the forum, reach out to other members, and I'm sure you will find simpatico minds.
Ronnie,
Welcome and you are ok expressing yourself. Like others said, check out my forum I started. https://janetscloset.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1220
I too enjoy a lot of the things you too enjoy. Are you a Michigan local? Please share more stories. I and a lot of the gurls enjoy stories.
Here are a few pics of me. Maybe you just might have a fantasy of me being bent over for you to enjoy.... Heeeee Heeeeee.

Lorren  Heart Heart Heart
Lorren
You're right @ home Ronnie!