Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Hello, I would like to introduce myself and hopefully get to know several here with the possibility of becoming friends.
I'm a 46yo closeted bisexual crossdresser that has been enjoying feminine attire for @ 35 yrs.
I know this introduction is short but I wanted to say hello and I'm looking forward to chatting very soon

Have a fantastic day
Heart Joanna 
Welcome to ou fem world where you can share your fantasies & desires fearlessly. Looking forward to hearing more about your experiences & where you'd like to go with them...
Welcome to the Forums Joanna! I'm sure you'll find many girls here that are in similar situations. And, all the ladies here are incredibly friendly & helpful.
Hello Joanna - welcome to the Forum . I am a 61 year old " BC " male who just started looking into the " CD " lifestyle a little over a year ago . I told my Therapist that my life was starting to resemble a Christmas Carol ; when she asked me to elaborate , I told her " You know , Don we now our gay apparel " . Dawna .
(12-08-2016, 05:38 PM)manomanbaby Wrote: Welcome to ou fem world where you can share your fantasies & desires fearlessly. Looking forward to hearing more about your experiences & where you'd like to go with them...
  Thank you sweetheart, my experiences are many and my fantasies will hopefully be as fun and erotic as all my experiences have been.
Heart Joanna 
(12-11-2016, 07:39 AM)Dawna Wrote: Hello Joanna - welcome to the Forum . I am a 61 year old " BC " male who just started looking into the " CD " lifestyle a little over a year ago . I told my Therapist that my life was starting to resemble a Christmas Carol ; when she asked me to elaborate , I told her " You know , Don we now our gay apparel " . Dawna .
That's very cute Dawna. I love doning my gay apparel as much as possible, which at least a bra and panties every day.
Heart Joanna 
(12-11-2016, 02:18 PM)Joanna Wrote: [quote pid='3448' dateline='1481459990']
Welcome to our group of gurls here at Janet's. Please share with us your stories and things you enjoy. We really love new gurls to join our group.

Lorren  Heart Heart Heart

[/quote]
Lorren