Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intoduce Yourself
Hi... Serena(Rena) Tindall, I have dressed since 11/12, first time out dressed at 13. I dressed all through my teens/early 20s & passed pretty easy back then as I am only 5'2", and back then only weighed about 110. Now at just turning 60 (eeeeeeeeee that looks old in print) I am now single after being married for many many years, and wanting to become Rena as much as possible! Finding Janets closet was very nice, hopefully i can get up there to you soon and get breastforms and makeover. Thanks ~Rena~
(12-04-2016, 05:39 PM)Serena Tindall Wrote: Hi... Serena(Rena) Tindall, I have dressed since 11/12, first time out dressed at 13. I dressed all through my teens/early 20s & passed pretty easy back then as I am only 5'2", and back then only weighed about 110. Now at just turning 60 (eeeeeeeeee that looks old in print) I am now single after being married for many many years, and wanting to become Rena as much as possible! Finding Janets closet was very nice, hopefully i can get up there to you soon and get breastforms and makeover. A Thanks ~Rena~
welcome to the Forum and enjoy everything about the form, I just recently had a makeover at Janet's and it was a wonderful experience. I purchased the breastforms and had Dani do a wonderful transformation  Erin