Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sexual preference when I'm femm
(02-13-2022, 08:36 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Fantasies are a GREAT thing!  

And I have to confess that I was a sissy maid at a party myself.  It isn't my usual mode of expression, but I had been asked by a friend (a CD Domme) if I wanted to explore the role, and being a very inquisitive girl, I agreed. It was a party that lasted from a Friday afternoon, until early on the following Monday morning.

I have to admit that I enjoyed myself immensely, and would do it again if the opportunity arose, but it isn't something I'd want to do all the time.  I'll see if I can upload a pic of one of the outfits I wore. Smile
I think this is all a good thing!!
Nice pic

Hugs
Sara
(02-13-2022, 08:36 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Fantasies are a GREAT thing!  

And I have to confess that I was a sissy maid at a party myself.  It isn't my usual mode of expression, but I had been asked by a friend (a CD Domme) if I wanted to explore the role, and being a very inquisitive girl, I agreed. It was a party that lasted from a Friday afternoon, until early on the following Monday morning.

I have to admit that I enjoyed myself immensely, and would do it again if the opportunity arose, but it isn't something I'd want to do all the time.  I'll see if I can upload a pic of one of the outfits I wore. Smile

Thanks for showing the picture, and telling us about the party. Sounds delightful! Also for me it wouldn't be a full time arrangement, but as a once in a while thing, or maybe at least once it would be fun.
 However if it was a mixed gender party then there's the point about having to perhaps satisfy a man, or men even. I'm sure that is something a lot of you gurls would love, but something new for me.
 I'd hate to get into a situation like that which I couldn't handle and let others down, myself too in that case.
@CanuckGirl

Sara, I understand your hesitation, but the people I was with were very accommodating in regard to limits. NOTHING happened to me without my consent.

And, unless you've tried it, don't knock it! Smile IDK how to explain it, but to me, when a man tells me that I'm pretty or sexy, it validates my existence as a woman.

At the party I attended, there were men, women, T-girls and crossdressers. The 'servers' included one GG, 2 transgirls, 1 CD, and 1 gay twink (wearing nothing but a leather jockstrap and a smile!)

There was sex galore, between men & women, men & T-girls, men & men, women & t-girls, and the twink was in absolute heaven! LOL

If anyone wants the down & dirty details, PM me!

But Sara, all I am saying is that you should find a group that you feel safe with and explore. And if a man should find you sexy & desirable, don't be afraid to push your comfort zone. You never know, you might enjoy it!

Love & well wishes
Jodie
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Well I am married to a female so I guess I'd say I am bi, but just barely. Haven't had sex with her in quite a while. But sex with many men. Probably truthfully, I'm gay, married to a woman.

Now to the question asked...I am definitely a bottom, dressed female or not. And I love being a really slutty bottom at that...lol.

Not much I haven't or won't try. I do enjoy being dressed fem and pleasing a man but hey, naked sex is awesome too!
You can call me Taylor
I like your stile Taylor!!
Information 
Totally straight when presenting as Male. Not attracted to men. Interested in CD/Trans for friendship. When dressed, interested in GGwomen, CD/Trans for sex. Still not interested in non dressing men.
I am a submissive sissy!! I am seeing a man who is into M/s relationship. When we are together i am in heaven he makes me feel so good. I am sure this is not what most gurls would want but it makes me feel alive and wanted.
A lot of submissive sissies on this post. I’m sure no one would be critical
You go gurl!!
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
(08-19-2022, 12:44 PM)Michelle72 Wrote: I am a submissive sissy!! I am seeing a man who is into M/s relationship. When we are together i am in heaven he makes me feel so good. I am sure this is not what most gurls would want but it makes me feel alive and wanted.

Of course there are so many different kinds relationships and perferences, but I bet you would have a lot of other gurls envious of your current relationship!
 Amy
Thank you Amy Would like a relationship with someone closer seeing him every other week just isn't very sexualy satisfying.