Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi every one,new to the forum
Hi girls and guys,I'm Veronica.I am 47 and a cd that has been dressing since my teens,I am not out but my significant other knows but is not very approving or supportive so my girl activities are some what limited to when she is out of the house for the day or evening wich doesn't happen nearly enough as we have children at home and its very frustrating to go for long periods with out being able to express my inner desires.my dressing and being caught while dressed has caused several break ups in our relationship but we still keep holding on to one another due to the years we have together and our child that we both absolutely love and adore.I have decided to get some counseling to help sort out my feelings and maybe try and reach some kind of happy medium where we can both be happy without having to dissolve the relationship.I have shooed @ Janet's several times in drab but never in my Veronica persona,but would one day like to.my girl and I have been to Gigi's years ago when I was dressed and @ first I was a little nervous but after being there for a few felt quite comfortable.I love your store and your staff who have never made me feel uncomfortable and are always very helpful.It would be nice to chat with other girls on here and share stories.I live a pretty much straight life but do consider myself bi and have had many experience's that were thoroughly enjoyed.