Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another great time shopping at Janet's
I was fortunate enough to get into Janet's again this week to pick up some more "goods". I finally picked up a new bra with pockets for my breast forms and I can't believe I hadn't done this years ago! I also downsized my breast forms with a new pair of 36C's. A gurl can NEVER have too many breast forms, lol. I was able to try the bra and breast forms on while at Janet's to make sure they fit and that I liked them before buying. This is such an incredible place! I also love the panties I picked up as they have a pouch built in them for comfort. Other than the shoe's and skirt, the picture shows what I picked up on this shopping trip. They fit and felt so wonderful when I was dressed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-19-2021, 08:21 AM)slvspanties Wrote: I was fortunate enough to get into Janet's again this week to pick up some more "goods". I finally picked up a new bra with pockets for my breast forms and I can't believe I hadn't done this years ago! I also downsized my breast forms with a new pair of 36C's. A gurl can NEVER have too many breast forms, lol. I was able to try the bra and breast forms on while at Janet's to make sure they fit and that I liked them before buying. This is such an incredible place! I also love the panties I picked up as they have a pouch built in them for comfort. Other than the shoe's and skirt, the picture shows what I picked up on this shopping trip. They fit and felt so wonderful when I was dressed.

Wow girl, you hit the shopping jackpot.  ENJOY Smile Heart
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
(08-19-2021, 08:21 AM)slvspanties Wrote: I was fortunate enough to get into Janet's again this week to pick up some more "goods". I finally picked up a new bra with pockets for my breast forms and I can't believe I hadn't done this years ago! I also downsized my breast forms with a new pair of 36C's. A gurl can NEVER have too many breast forms, lol. I was able to try the bra and breast forms on while at Janet's to make sure they fit and that I liked them before buying. This is such an incredible place! I also love the panties I picked up as they have a pouch built in them for comfort. Other than the shoe's and skirt, the picture shows what I picked up on this shopping trip. They fit and felt so wonderful when I was dressed.

Awesome! Would love to see what they look like when there on.  Smile Heart
That certainly is a great looking outfit! Depends on what you want and where you're going, but the smaller forms will blend in better if you are out and about in the general public.
amy
Beautiful clothes.
Jennifer  Heart