Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
introduce yourself
Hi ! I am a cd who just loves to dress en femme. I am from windsor and when dressed, I turn into a hot woman who loves men. I am 75 yrs old and have been dressing since I was about 6 yrs old. Iwas hooked when my mother got a kilt for me. Hope to get to janets soon to check on all the goodies
hi i am susan i started at about 14 years old i am 22 now and i love it. i do it everyday and help a some xdressers start. my favourite is our lady nights. In high school was used as an hair and make up model for a guy we knew doing beauty at college for his project. Everyday for a week after school go dress in my school skirt,shirt bra,panties,stockings and heels and have my face and hair done. Now i have a small business that caters for up coming xdressers. Hiring of outfits etc. So did you always dress up and go out
Hi claudiadouglas ;
My name is Joanie and I am from Hamilton Ontario Canada. I know what you are saying girl. I love to go on a man hunt dressed en femme. The taste of a good man oh. I love to meet you over coffee sodas or juice. I never drank alcohol ever. I do go to clubs and drink faux drinks. I love wearing a short skirt as I lean over the shuffle board table.
You go girl Joanie
xo
I am very fem and submissive 24 yo french ts
Natural blonde, 6 feet, 145lbs. measurements 36C 24 37. great natural tan!

I dress discrete and don't wear a lot of make up. discrete yet sexy! i wear size 0-4. Love to make my man feel desired and worshiped. role playing, going out for dinner, i'm open to all possibilities.

I'm not like most tgirls. I am a girl that didn't have the blessing to be born in a female body and have the ability to carry a baby in my womb. I will be a full post op tg girl in 9 months. I currently take hormones (take them since i was 15) and not looking to do any testosterone activities cuz my testosterone level is very low and I never enjoyed it anyway!